Reviews for Impressions
DanceORCrimeFirghter chapter 6 . 11/25
Oh good I hope you plan to update soon.
Deleted-account-please-7249024 chapter 6 . 10/30
Good start please update very soon.
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 6 . 10/17
This is such a great story. I hope you will update soon. I am enjoying the wonderful interaction between Tim and Gibbs.
Delete-account-please-7198247 chapter 6 . 10/9
Very good I hope there must e to it so please update very soon.
ram chapter 6 . 8/15
More please its really good.
Oh wow. Brilliant brilliant story. I really hope you continue it, I think it might be the best McGibbs I've read. Would love to read about them finishing the house and the party. Would really love to read about Gibbs reaction to the new painting Tim is doing for his birthday. And then what happens with mikes last case, do they solve it? And of course the most important thing, their evolving relationship. I love how you write them together. I'm not too proud to beg, pretty please.
Vicki chapter 6 . 8/8
I know I keep bugging you but could you please update your story soon cause I can't wait to see the look on Tony 's and Abby's face ha even the ex's so much fun
Delete-account-please-6963428 chapter 6 . 8/7
I like what you have written so far and I can't wait to see what coming so please update soon.
Murrayx chapter 1 . 8/5
I absolutely love this! Its so nice to see that side of Gibbs I list wish you will finish it...
Delete-account-please-6963129 chapter 6 . 8/4
Great work on this story so far I can't wait for you to update so please do that soon.
Hannah chapter 6 . 8/1
Hi.I wanted to tell you that i really love your stories and would like to read more of your stories that are not posted here.I really wish to read more of this story.I am sick a lot and on bed rest most of the time and would desperately wait for further chapters of impressions and the admiral.
girlface chapter 6 . 7/3
I completely adore this story and reread it often. I hope you come back to it soon!
Tbookworm chapter 6 . 5/27
I don'the know why you haven'the finished this story, you were off to a wonderful start. I hope you decide to come back to it some day.
Mirage chapter 6 . 5/16
love this Story and the Pairing is great
i was shocked as i did see that this was the last chapter for such a Long time...pleeeease come back one day and write more chapters and an end one day...please!
i really really do love to know where this go, when they will come together and how will the Team react to the new stlye of gibbs home...Ducky will laugh i think
please come back one day
ist now may 2015
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 1/1
please complete, really enjoy this story