Reviews for Impressions
girlface chapter 6 . 7/3
I completely adore this story and reread it often. I hope you come back to it soon!
Tbookworm chapter 6 . 5/27
I don'the know why you haven'the finished this story, you were off to a wonderful start. I hope you decide to come back to it some day.
Mirage chapter 6 . 5/16
love this Story and the Pairing is great
i was shocked as i did see that this was the last chapter for such a Long time...pleeeease come back one day and write more chapters and an end one day...please!
i really really do love to know where this go, when they will come together and how will the Team react to the new stlye of gibbs home...Ducky will laugh i think
please come back one day
ist now may 2015
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 1/1
please complete, really enjoy this story
demidog01 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Hi Emi-Lynn

I have just finished reading this story for the umpteenth time I was just wondering if you are going to finish it, I like a lot of what you write, thanks.
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This is spectacular! I am loving this story soooo much! Please add more to it. Please!
Aki chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I really LOVE this story! I reread it ALL the time! I would love to read more! PLEASE come back to this story soon!
Night beautity chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
You don't know how much I love this story. I'd love to see how everyone reacts to the changes in Gibbs' house. And can I say to adorable the relationship between McGee and Gibbs is. Is this gonna be a slow burn type of fic because those are my favorite.
Victoria666 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
oh please let there be more coming O_O
Carneu chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Absolutely my favourite of your WIPs. I'd love to see new chapters, if you ever had the time and inspiration.
Janey2009 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I know you are working on a few items, this is one I would like to see more of. Love your writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Is this story abandoned?
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Loving it! Is it going to be slash Tim/Gibbs? Also - hoping that the teams gets closer as a result of Gibbs learning more about Tim and the team taking initiative to! Hope you are still planning on writing this piece!
kingsholto chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This is one stories that I really wish was continued. Its so great.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Hey...just 're-read this story and a bunch of your other ones...Love the budding relationship between Tim and Gibbs...hope u continue this one...Can't wait to see where u lead them...I'm a huge fan of your writing and can't wait to read more!