Reviews for Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?
I have to protest some of the logic you present here - I know it is the magical world, I know they lack sense, but how can someone be charged with an offence that can by definition only be committed by a minor (i.e. underage magic, which was Harry's actual charge and not breaking the Statute of Secrecy) and then be tried as an adult? An adult cannot by definition commit that offence, so it is nonsensical to impose adult penalties or follow adult procedures. Now, if you wanted to focus on the violation of the Statute of Secrecy, fine, but Harry wasn't actually charged with that - it was just made an aggravating factor of his "crime" when Fudge was interrogating him, a very sneaky thing to do actually. They couldn't actually charge him with the Statute violation, likely because the only muggle present was Dudley, who was authorized to know about magic, and therefore there was by no means any breach.
Good so far. Better get in my guess before I continue. I'm going to say either Ron or Ginny. Or maybe both of them and it is a trick question? I'm going to go for Ginny because while Ron is stupid and jealous, Ginny was the one who was always weirdly obsessed with Harry and she might go along with a Molly plot.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 21 . 8/13
Hmm, I would prefer there would have been more of a focus on Harry and Daphne's relationship as it was rather a small subplot. However, I enjoyed the story, even if it was a little rushed at times.
tricorvus chapter 21 . 8/2
That was friking amazing!
Truly fantastic story!
ROCK ON
tricorvus chapter 10 . 8/2
Genius!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/2
Three perfect chapters in a row; may I weep for joy , now?
tricorvus chapter 5 . 8/2
THIS is what I consider to be the PERFECT fanfiction chapter! It contains information that I both desire to know, and is entertaining!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/2
Omg, genius!
jpalmer999 chapter 21 . 8/1
I rea enjoyed this story. It is the first Harry/ Daphne story that I have read and in my opinion it was excellently written. My only criticism is that the epilogue seemed a bit to short, but that is probably just me.
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 7/26
Great story! If I can't have Harry/Severus then Harry/Draco or Harry/Daphne are second choice.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 6 . 7/5
Well, I just started reading this story and love it. I do love a good Dumbledore and Weaselbee bashing story, although I do love the Weaselbee's, not too fond of Dumbledore to be honest, just reminds me too much of Moldy Pants. Anywho, it saddens me that I haven't seen an update on your bio for waaaaay too long! Hop to it, I need more stories! ::grins:: Oh okay, real life must come first, dagnabit! Good story, I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out even though I have taken a peek at the end, heh.
1sunfun chapter 20 . 7/5
Still a very interesting Story.
1sunfun
Crossxx chapter 21 . 6/27
this is a fantastic story that kept me reading till the very end
pctronics chapter 21 . 6/12
Really good story. I really liked it. Recently, the HP stories I am finding that I really like at ones with Daphne in them. Odd.

One small hole as a I see it, unless I missed an answer. In one chapter you call Voldemort, Dumbles/girndenwald, and harry the three most power wizards in the world. However, based on the HI information, Harry is close to Voldemort and barely makes the top 25 list.
Lightslayer666 chapter 21 . 6/5
Bloody flippin hell... That was some story. Congrats, i was flippin riveted and glued to the screen. Now, let's see what else of your own creation will rivet me next :3
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »