Reviews for Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 11/15
Decent epilogue. My own tastes are for Hermione to end up with Neville when Harry has someone else. In this story, it seems a long shot. Still, you don't say to whom either are married, so I'll hold out hope.

All in all, a wonderful tale that I reread pretty often.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 20 . 11/15
Good final battle. I take it that Grindelwald was still missing his left arm.

To have the real Dumbledore surface at the end was a fine twist. His fault, as in canon was hubris, as he confessed.

So, all that's needed is the finale.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 11/15
Wonderful, acton pack chapter. You gave us a different Battle for Hogwarts, thankfully without the loss of students' lives as in canon. Tom's death by Neville's hand was ironic.

Hermione needed one more lesson, but something tells me that it's the last she'll need. Great that Harry has a Pheonix, and the name of Whimsy is perfect.

Good that the American Aurors intervened and took no prisoners. Good too that Daryn kept Daphne from distracting Harry.

The final battle is now ready to happen.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 11/15
One thing I think Harry should have done is to have Dobby get the Potter rings from Gringotts. Then, he should have accept a bethrothal ring from Daphne, given her one and the Potter engagement ring too.

If Harry didn't think of it, Rupert really should have.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 11/15
I am truly sorry that Hermione is so bashed here. My own taste would be for her to end up with Neville, as I am a Harmonian at heart.

Not to say though that I don't like a good Haphne story!

Spazzman29 chapter 12 . 10/17
You've made this into what i call an American feel good story where Britain can't do anything for itself and America swoops in with all the answers. Its easy to tell you are American.
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 10/17
I don't like it when Tonks is basically a Dumbledore lackey as nothing has ever been suggested that she was. She only joined the order as she thought it would give her some excitement and adventure (which it didn't) and possibly to reconnect with Sirius since they were related.
*evil laugh* Oh my, such a cat set among the pigeons!
Is it the gold digger Ginny Weasley of the idiot ron
Bronze chapter 7 . 8/29
Seems I need to add a little note here. I did in fact finish this story last time. It started coming back to me so I skipped to the last chapter and read it/. Now I remember it so won't continue to read. I will state that though it was just over twenty chapters it was quite enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing and posting it for all us fans to enjoy.
Bronze chapter 7 . 8/29
Man, they've just about cut Bumbleohsomore off at the waist! And it's about damn time it happened too!
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/29
Speaking of chapter three and the WILL reading, why didn't you put in a few others to take Harry incase Sirius couldn't? That's just common sense. Sure, they couldn't know he's wind up in Azkaban for their murder but after going into hiding he could easily been killed. Thus one or two other light sided families should've also been mentioned as possible guardians for baby Harry. I also like the idea of mentioning who their secret keeper was. Right along with outlawing any possibility of Harry going to the Dursley's. That would put a few more nails in ol' Bumbleohsomore's coffin.
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/29
I wanted to see if you'd made an error in time differences so used a trip calculator. I had some fun with that! I asked about driving and was told I might have to swim. I then asked to walk and was told it's almost 5000 miles so wouldn't I like to fly instead. Then I asked about bus or train and again was told I might have to swim. I got a few laughs out of it. I know I've started reading this before but somehow lost the story. Now I'm intending to finish it. I want to read just how badly Harry sticks it to Bumbleohsomore!
When you consider who runs the order of the flaming turkey you'll realize that loosing control of Harry means loosing about 35,000,000/- galleons of the Potters money. But then add in the 59,000,000/- from the Black family and you then realize why he's so angry. After all, he stands to loose 111,000,000/- galleons total. Remember, he's already stolen about 1,000,000 and allowed Molly Weasely to steal 8,000 so anything the Goblins do to those thieves they certainly deserve.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/29
My opinion of Bumbleohsomer hasn't changed since I started reading this story. I see him as a Dark Lord masquerading as the leader of the light. In cannon he did absolutely nothing to help Harry! If, as he said, the Horcrux destruction was so important to the death of Voldemort, why then did he give Harry and Hermione such half assed information to find them? If he had the brains God gave the flea, he'd either have gotten rid of them long before Harry even went to that school or given clear locations for everyone of them. Let's not even mention keeping Harry in the dark every summer. So showing just how dark Bumbleohsomore is changes nothing.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »