Reviews for Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?
Abbey Riddle chapter 21 . 5/7
This was overall an average story...EXCEPT THAT GRINDELWALD PART. That was extremely clever! Great twist.
Abbey Riddle chapter 11 . 5/7
did he not chose DADA?
Addictedforevermore chapter 21 . 5/6
Thank you, I really enjoyed your fic.
stylo1 chapter 19 . 4/26
why would neville need both the sword of gryfindor and a basalisk fang for nagini?
stylo1 chapter 13 . 4/26
you dont really care about details do you
GF chapter 13 . 3/23
Upon the reading of Sirius' will, Bellatrix vault, doubting that she had more than the original Black dowry (Voldemort most likely required a sizeable donation) SHOULD have reverted back to Sirius, meaning Harry now owns it.
GF chapter 12 . 3/23
They cannot fine Dumbledore ten k Galleons, when he still owes Harry HALF of the million he stole. Albus is so broke, he should be in debtors prison, not presiding over the Wizengamut!
GF chapter 4 . 3/22
If Dumbles can floo to Grimauld, then why couldn't Remus floo to Dumbles' office? At least a normal floo call, then to step thru.
Clavyus chapter 21 . 1/17
Great story.
Addickted to Speight chapter 19 . 1/14
Does this mean that I can call Dumbles Grindeldore?
Meras riddle chapter 21 . 1/6
This was a nice story, thanks for posting it.
Gandalf chapter 21 . 12/27/2017
This was overall, good. Though it was bit too political heavy, that's okay. What bothered me was that the romance betweem DG and HP was rushed and it was in an instant, the development was too fast. But your plot was amazing, this is the first story I have read that had put that big a twist to the prophecy. The power scale you made, whatever the name is(srry), was also amusing. Overall, kudos to you for the unique plot. I suggest showing the development of romance since whatever the story may be, let me tell you how romance can make it even more emtertaining and endearing.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
good on you for doing something different, tho i think i did read this before
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 20 . 12/18/2017