Reviews for Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 21 . 3/21
Great story, why kill Luna. What did she do to you
Tropp chapter 18 . 3/11
Sone really good plot ideas but the writing is a little stiff which combined with to much references to how much better America is makes it somewhat painful to read. While I'm not opposed to some UK-bashing at times, I mean seriously in many ways the country combines the worst of the US with the worst of northern europe without any benefits, the HP-universe is brittish.
BlazeVein chapter 20 . 3/6
what? you kill Luna and not Ginny? are you kidding me? X/
BlazeVein chapter 12 . 3/6
but Harry as Lord Black is Head of family of Tonks, or not?
Saissa chapter 21 . 2/21
Brilliant story. I loved every word!
The Light from Within chapter 19 . 2/9
This is one of the best scenes in most of the stories here I've read.
Rocker Meow chapter 21 . 1/31
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Angels-heart1 chapter 21 . 1/22
Great story!
miguce chapter 21 . 1/13
a bit rushed but enjoyable
serasgiovanni chapter 1 . 1/9
IS PRETTY
Teufel1987 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Quote:The other agents stared at him with incredulity, before one spoke to a smirking Harry, "My apologies, Mr. Potter, but such a tale was somewhat farcical."

Harry shrugged, "Don't worry about it, I'm used to people not believing me when I say something.":End Quote

Sounds a lot like people should be listening to Harry and believing everything he says just because he is Harry Potter and nothing else.
That sounds a lot like the Dumbledore in this story, doesn't it?
Dumbledore feels that everyone should take his word at face value and not question him. Harry and the rest are criticising him for it. And yet, Harry implies that people should give him the same treatment?
That's rather hypocritical of him.
I agree that he was telling the truth as far as Voldemort returning and the Chamber of Secrets is concerned, but what proof has he shown in both circumstances? Until Voldemort came out in the open and until Harry gave his interview to Skeeter for the Quibbler, there was no proof or reason enough for people to believe him. And neither the Americans nor the Greengrasses have seen the basilisk or the sword.
So who does Harry think he is to get into a snit because people who don't know him don't believe him when he hasn't given enough cause to support his claims?!
The only difference at this point between Harry telling the Americans that he killed a basilisk with a sword and Dumbledore telling Podmore that Harry is turning dark is that Harry was telling the truth. Otherwise… it's just Dumbledore's word and Harry's word
Teufel1987 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
I don't get this.
The ministry are shown in a contradictory light in this chapter.
On one hand, they are so incompetent that the authorisation to bring in a magical device is only needed from the Muggles who have no idea or clue about the purpose and function of said object.

And I'm not sure about their plan of getting that object into British soil. Sure the president of the USA has given his assurances to the muggle PM of Great Britain, but in politics one does not trust that easily. Especially a foreign head of state. No PM or president in his right mind would allow for any object to be brought in without full disclosure and understanding. Which in the end would mean that the magical government will get involved because the details of the object need to be verified by the experts.
And yet on the other hand the ministry is so competent that they can hold trials in a jiffy with little forewarning. I mean, WOW! Someone's accused in a trial and the whole thing is processed so fast that before the day is over, there has been an FIR (First Investigative Report) filed, evidence found and processed, witnesses tracked down and prepped, and the accused arrested, tried, and sentenced!
And to top it all off, another person who is implicated is impeached and fined!
I've yet to see any other judiciary system that works so fast!

So if they are so competent, won't they know of the classified magical object being brought into Britain the minute the PM gets wind of it?
Teufel1987 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
You're obsessed with commas!
Most of the commas you've put in this chapter aren't necessary and disrupt the flow of the story.
Think of a comma as a short pause in speech and read a sentence out loud (that's mainly because commas ARE short pauses in speech).
See if it feels natural.
You will find that most of the commas aren't needed.

And since when is "board member" a title? Not everything has to be a title, you know. Davis is a board member, yes. But that is his JOB. It is not who he is.
Lauren Saint chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Awesome story! Love how dumbles wasnt really evil :D glad things turned out like they did, you did good job with the ending :)
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Umbridge is not a "secretary" she is the Senior Undersecretary. There is a difference between the two. A major difference. The former is a person who would screen an important person's calls and do other such stuff from a desk just outside said important person's office. The latter, on the other hand, is a senior civil servant in the UK. You yanks know undersecretaries as principal assistants to a member of the cabinet. Basically, it's a very important position and markedly different to a secretary.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »