Reviews for Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 9/23
I always thought that Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was
evil, and now I have proof. All Dumbledore wants is Harry Potter to kill Lord
Voldemort so he can kill Harry and distribute his money between himself and
the Weasleys.
mckertis chapter 13 . 8/27
The story is alright, but the writing is sloppy and rather...dry.
Please do a story that focuses on the twenty years with a dark lord Ron and dark lady Molly
old-crow chapter 21 . 8/7
Hi,

This was an excellent tale. Your final battle scene was written very well. Thanks for sharing your work.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 4 . 8/7
Hi,

Regarding your comment that DD might be acting out of character, my thought is, the books are all finished. At this point, any story is either a replay of canon, possibly from a different PoV, or is AU. That said, almost anything is fair game. I like what I've read of your story, as of the bank scenes.

Old-Crow
hearagain chapter 21 . 7/10
Nice job! Thanks for sharing.
Velial13 chapter 5 . 7/5
Sad, so sad
MrBlue987 chapter 6 . 7/2
lol i was celebrating my 2nd birthday when harry met with Madam Bones.. cool
Solaria Sunstone chapter 21 . 6/27
...great story, was surprised when dumbledore turned out to be Grindelwald but i liked it.
phoenix-rob chapter 21 . 6/10
I'm very pleased that I stumbled onto your story - really really enjoyed it. Well done!
Fencer22 chapter 21 . 6/4
Pretty good story. I liked the twist at the end about the elder wand.
DylanL chapter 21 . 6/1
very interesting story. as i mentioned in my other review, he plot twist was well done and fairly original. it seemed a bit short, especially the time jump here at the end, but still a good story. i especially like how you made harry more powerful than dumbledore and voldemort but didnt make him the most powerful one in the world, that was a good choice.
DylanL chapter 19 . 6/1
that plot twist with dumbledore being grindlwald was very well executed. i have only seen it in one other story and that was with grindlewald taking over dumbledore's appearance not him using a horcrux. of course there was the clue of grindlewald having a horcrux and i theorize it is the wand.
Kiwigirl chapter 21 . 5/31
This is just the kind of story I like to read and you did a great job with this, it was a lot of fun.
dogbertcarroll chapter 21 . 5/22