Reviews for Modern Arrangements
DeathsQueen26 chapter 1 . 7/4
love it! LOL!
jen chapter 1 . 4/25
This is amazing! ur such talented writer.. off to read more )) ;)
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 3/19
Funny story! Loved it!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
yay! they are together! congrats!
Tigerlillyth chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
holy damn, I like this story! XD Go girl, this is epic... I defintiely love how you put all the background storys together and into the stories. I really admire the flow of it, its nice and smooth and easy to follow, as well as the characters thoughts and the following actions, so... I bow to you, my dear! definitely tick that story and put it into the awsome box!
just one last thing... in your authors note you said that this was an edited story... *smirk* could you maybe please link me to the full and unedited version?
thanks a lot and keep it going!
Tiger
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Fab!
A-game chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Doncha just love coincedences like these?! They always end up in a wierd but enjoyful manner huh? Anyways! i really loved this mixed up story and hope to see morein your file!
Kuddle.Cakes chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Excellent story. (:
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
As much as I am not a fan of their morals in this one... I just can't help loving it. :}
-y
BellaBabe1716 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg! Amazing story! But I wish it had been longer. :(
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Best one-shot I have ever read. EVER!
SilverRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Delicious. A story you just want to devour.
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
XD

FUCKING AWESOME

LITERALLY!
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2012 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:

feudal- / feudal/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- / feudal/winners /2012-2/march- 2012/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery ? album102

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal –pulpfiction feudal /gallery ?album102

~The Feudal Association
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. One of the best one-shots I have ever read, that's for sure. It made me laugh (a rather embarrassed laughter at times LOL) more than once and I had a rather perverted grin on my face since about half-way through it, but that's a good thing. Really, great job. Thanks sooo much for sharing :3