Reviews for Swords and Shields
KitsuneOnna84 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Yay, new chapter! I love this fic so much. I'm a big fan of both Yuuno and Signum, and you really made me ship them. 3 I'm not sure what you'd be getting complaints about. I read the previous chapters, plus the expansion, and it's all good. I'll look forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes. Keep up the good work! 3
Tear of Light chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I really liked this chapter. Signum going to Lindy for advice was really cute in my opinion, and of course, getting the famed knight to blush was just priceless. Way to go Lindy! Lol. Kudos to Nanoha for being so understanding and encouraging of the relationship between Yunno and Signum. :) And poor Agito, I really feel for the fire sprite. I'm sure thing will work out just fine though. Great OMAKE at the end. Lol.
Grosstoad chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Huh. Apparently I still have this that I wanted to post on the Leon section but my internet failed on me. Here:

_
Purple PROOOOOOOSE!
-maniacal laughters-

Oh, Deities, the prose. Well, it is within the bounds of such romantic novels when describing these kind of scenes, but the sudden mood whiplash from the writing is abit much. Then it was back to words couched in combative terms.

His weapon. Pfft...

On the other hand, I am not sure with the impassioned declarations in their respective thoughts about the she is the one or that he is the one. Seemed to be so sudden for a second. But then the narrative went back to doubting themselves for a moment, a great idea with that split second indecision and subsequent disposal of said concerns not just into the heat of the moment but to the
_

That's it.

For this part, I like that they went back to a bit wishy-washy. Not that passionate lovemaking turning into a great marriage or something is not a good plot point, but each has their own interesting parts.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Fantastic work as always. I always love the way you take time to really consider the kind of effect falling in love and trying to have a relationship between Signum and Yuuno would bring about. The realities of living their kinds of lives and trying to maintain a relationship despite that is something I adore about this story. I look forward to what Yuuno has planned as well as the reactions of the rest of the cast about their relationship.

Also, 'eyepatch'...heh.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
ANs as chapters are against the rules and can lead to deletion of works without warning
Gao Gar chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Oh god. I can feel the power of each words that was encrypted in each sentences and paragraphs. It was awesome, it's like Morgan Freeman and Wakamoto worked together to narrate the scenes. I think this is the best fanfic that I've read since Relationship, and Materials and the last time since F12 updated. You have to update fast.

A short critical review from me, I find the story a bit rushed in the lemon section. I think that's it.
L chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
as they (Signum and Yuuno) made love. There is a chance that Signum pregnant.
JustAFool chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
I'll be perfectly honest and say that while I will always appreciate lemons and plan to go read it, another chapter is what I was really hoping to see after chapter seven. Other than that happy New Years of soon to be 2013.
JustAFool chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
heh training to dating without knowing it. Thats gonna be a laugh.
JustAFool chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
pfft funny ending to a rather serious chapter.
Jellyfish Marine chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Stumbled upon this fic by chance and did not regret a single bit for spending the whole afternoon reading this instead of getting into work. Please update soon!
Tear of Light chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
This was quite the chapter, and I've finally had time to read it. Very well written. It's nice to see Nanoha coming to some sort of acceptance of what's happening to Yunno with Signum. Originally, I was on Nanoha's side, worried Signum would take things too far. But I can definitely see things from the other side now too, because of this chapter. I also read the extend bedroom scene of sorts. Nice! I look forward to the next chapter. :)
flan bridge chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
so author's notes as chapters are against the rules please replace this note with an actual chapter or delete it.
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Aha...I see. Well, I hope you can publish ch9 soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I find the development between Signum and Yuuno a bit too quick. But, after some rereading, it must be Yuuno's fighting conviction that won over Signum's heart.

There was a NanohaxYuuno background between mentor and student? That I got to see. :D
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »