Reviews for Swords and Shields
ColinatorGX chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
IIIIIROOOOOOONNNNNNNN!

Why is this chapter so gloriouuuuuusssssss?! YES! YES!
Just... yes. Amazing developments. Loved it. And pardon me for squealing like a little girl, but I love your Signum x Yuuno.

SQUEE!
Grosstoad chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Hmmm, as a chapter goes, it is okay. Expository and all.

I don't see the parts where you suspect you will lose readership over... Unless you are talking about the shippers. The foreplay scene can be shortened to just right after the kiss, I believe, if you fear it would drive away readers.

Or maybe it was the admission that Nanoha once dated Yuuno might outrage NanohaxFate shippers? :D

I think that just gives a bit more credence to this grittier AU setting, in my opinion.

Anyway, a good read. Will be waiting for further complications...
And perchance a slice of Hayate's bootcamp experience? ;)
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
realmente espero tu proximo capituloa ya que este realmente fue profundo
Fangking2 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Good to see this fic has been updated. I wish there were more Yuno centric fics out there. I read the MAterial Days which was awesome and this one, which was unexpected when I first read this. Do you know any other Yuno centric fic that are good? All I see in this catagory is crap load of yuri and some yaoi that is wrong and some are too much. I am a guy and I love girl on girl as much as the nect guy, but this anime takes that too far. Any recomendation?

I hope you P.M me soon and mean while I am going to reread this fic from ch1. Chao
iheartgod175 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
What I like to do is to review what story is done so far, and then comment on it. This story...I really don't know what to comment on, as it seems to me that it's pretty much flawless; a typo here or there, but flawless. The characterization is perfect, the battles are awesome and the descriptions in this story are fluid. You've done an awesome job, and I'd like to see you continue this story.

See you around,
iheartgod175
iheartgod175 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
WOW...that was an awesome chapter. I really don't know what to say.

Oh yeah, the part where everyone thought Signum and Yuuno had done you-know-what made me laugh.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
A school...thats not what I expected.
Arcon1 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Excellent as usual. Keep up the good work.
Tear of Light chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I'm so behind on my reviews. Lol. These last two chapters were great! I like the fact that Signum is trying to regain balance in her life. To go so far as to learn more about Yunno's world and work is truly touching. And the end, when they found the school, I was so excited about that along with them. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
ColinatorGX chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
So Yuuno's also a "Starlight Breaker", eh?
XD

I don't think I want to know how Chrono got to know that, but okay. :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Okay I think what you did to Fate to justify Signum's stance is out of line. Have you forgotten already with Tia? This was a spar right? Was this a match that you need to risk your life and comrade's life? Wasn't it Signum in StrikerS that said that to Tia? You totally ruined that one. Seriously, just cause Signum thinks Fate is getting dull, that it justify what she did? Yuuno agreed? That just dumb, I'm sorry, I was really taken back by this. That was really out of character for Signum.
Pray For Eternal Blaze chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Great story, as expected! Makes me wonder what they're gonna do next. Looking forward to the next chapter as always.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
muchas graciasm por el cap, me parecio increible
GrygrFlzr chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Wow. That's not 'one or two pages of history', that's like 100 books on it.
Amazing that it hasn't been found in such a long time. I would assume a school would have been much more easier to find than a temple.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
A school? What an amusing twist! Great chapter as always. I wonder what it will take for Yuuno and Signum to share that bed? I look forward to more.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »