Reviews for Swords and Shields
cartoons68 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Glad to see this updated! I'm not too sure about the fics current direction, Nanoha gives Signum a blast(verbally) & all of a sudden she's off to see what Yuuno does with his life as a way to counter her battle lust and Nanoha's accusations that ensued from such.

Yuuno's reaction to Nanoha's intervention in his relationship with Signum when he discovers it, should be interesting.

Just saying, I'd be pissed if an old friend(nanoha) who couldn't even see I was stagnating away in a job/life that didn't satisfy me(Yuuno) decided to dictate what sort of person I was to some one I liked/was becoming involved with(Signum).

Then again Yuuno still has his explorer/archaeologist intrests and may like bringing Signum into more parts of his life.

This is GOOD!Update soon!
An Old-Ironism cult member chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
OMG! This story! This story! This story!

I wish you gave a warning to the readers before they read this story. The battle scenes can make the straightest of men gay, the most hardcore feminist lesbians straight, make women burst in to raging orgasms that put storms to shame, and give men an adamant hard-on that could pierce the heavens.

You sir, are a GOD!
Tamult chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Thank you Old Iron. One of the best Yuuna's (in which there are a shameful lack of them, poor guy is amazing) in writing I've seen. That, and Signum, with her blood lust. So nice, hope to see you continue your work.

Loved the '... Bizarre sense of foreplay.' line as well.
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
YESS, NEW CHAPTERRRRR!

Interesting development with Signum here. So finally she's forced to look back at herself, and to consider Yuuno's vision as well.

I think she needed that little push from Hayate.

Also nice to honestly hear what Yuuno thinks of Signum as a woman. Eh. Rein seems to be looking forward to having him as a "brother-in-law" next.

Verily looking forward to their misadventures in that ruin! Keep up the great job, Old Iron!
Savaris chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Wunderbar! Ich hoffe, dass mehr und Schwerter und Schilde Kapitel sechs ist nicht weit dahinter sehen!

Mittelalterliche Belka ist auch bereits in Arbeit, ja? Good to know your still around, Old Iron.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Yes! Yes! YES! Glad to see you back in action with a new chapter good sir! I look forward to see how that little outing between Yuuno and Signum turn out. The whole Boot Camp thing kind of came out of left field, but it wasn't too bad.

Also, Rein is the best little sister
Shakuras chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Signum on a dig site ? I'd say that's almost alien as Yuuno on the offensive, but you kind of proved that was possible, so i'm curious to see how this will develop.
Chaotic Symbolism chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Yuuno/Signum? Always nice to see a rare pairing pop up ever now and then. Even if they remain as friends I've enjoyed their interactions.
Zero-Sennin chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Just did a quick read of the story so far. It's really interesting how you chose to interpret Signum's battle-lust, especially as it relates to her feelings about Yuuno. It really sets the stage for the pairing, and gives me the impression that they're going to get along well as a couple.

Eagerly awaiting more.
ColinatorGX chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Truly, Yuuno's battle hungry, blood knight-like side is simultaneously interesting and disturbing to read about. Also, I reckon it is rather painful when someone forces you to really consider if you're in the wrong, hmmmnn Signum?

This story in general is quite interesting, and I'm looking forward for more!

Also, Rein would probably be the cutest little-sister-in-law ever. 3
Morality0duality chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
You ripped that last part with the Shield Drive from S-Cry-ed and Kazuma second form didn't you.
Granoc chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I came across this story after a reccomendation over at spacebattles. A very interesting and entertaining story so far and one I really want to see continued.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Good sir, you continue to prove to be the only person who can competently make a believable Badass!Yuuno. I love the way you characterized both Yuuno and Signum. The details of the fights give enough of an idea of what was going on but leaves off enough for a reader to piece together other details with their own imagination. A great thing for readers who don't want to get swamped with walls of text that dictate every movement in a fight.

I hope to all the world that you continue this.

Godspeed and keep writing!
Savaris chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Can't believe you don't get enough credit for your works... Really now, more people should know about this gem you have here and don't get me started on Medieval Belka..! Hope to see chapter six on that end, but completing Swords and Shields in itself is already damn good in my list!

Rushed through your works from "I Stand Alone" up. Loved the take on Yuuno's thoughts in the third person perspective. I mean come on, wasn't he right along with them right from the start of it all? He taught Nanoha magic for crying out loud! Then he got demoted. Anyway, rant aside... good luck in your endeavors and we'll be eagerly awaiting for the next update!
Tear of Light chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
So Nanoha confronts Signum, eh? Somehow, I'm not sure if what Nanoha's said has sunk into Signum yet. The scene with Zwei and Yunno was just perfect! I was laughing my head off the entire time. Well done!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »