Reviews for Swords and Shields
Arcon1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Excellent chapter. It should be interesting to what the favor Signum asked of Carim. I certainly look foward to the next chapter.
Ogi chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Huh, normally I'm not hugely interested in MGLN fics,but this is exception. Very well written, good combat scenes, interesting look at Yuno and Signum. I hope to do see more chapters, good luck in writing them.

P.S I looked at numbers of reviews...really only 8? Then I looked up at story directly above yours... 293 reviews and it's N/F futa story. Seriously what the hell?
Pray For Eternal Blaze chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Another masterpiece. Like the way how you describe the battle scenes. Wonder why Yuuno became violent and offensive hehe; he's my fave character & this story changed my image of his usual kind and reliable personality... but still, keep up the awesome work! Looking foward to the next chapter as always, as well as your other fanfictions. Please update soon!
Wraith of Shadow chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
O_O;

Ah, the interplay of Sex and Violence. XD

Anyway, pretty good. I'd like to see where this goes...
Nanya chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Methinks the reason Signum's so close to Nanoha and Fate is because they make her feel *so* good when they fight.

Be careful, Yuuno...

Or you'll end up in a viking-style wedding.
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Another great chapter Old Iron. I just loved the idea of Hayate changing Signum's armor to a maid outfit, and loved even more the idea of Fate having a friendly spar with Signum that way too. I was laughing so hard. Hehe.

The fight at the end between Signum and Yunno was awesome too! I really wanted to be there, as a spectator, to see the magnificence in that. Wow.

Well done! I look forward to the next chapter.
Eidorian999 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I'm guessing Yuuno is one of your favourite characters from MGLN? 'Cos you really do write him very well. Not to mention you can come up with some very fascinating ideas with regards to how his barrier magic can be applied. Case-in-point: I Stand Alone.

And now this. Certainly an intriguing theory. I look forward to the development of this!

-Eidorian999
ZeroXSEED chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
HOLY SHIT! JUST HOLY SHIT! This is incredible beyond belief, this is one of masterpiece if it comes to Yuuno-centric fic.

And the last scene where Yuuno turned into ferret mode is funny.

FluxBlade chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Well, I really liked the characterizations in this story and the pacing was done really well. Also, enjoyed the fight and Yuuno's reasoning for whom to practice with.

Thanks for the story.
NGTM-R chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Vita and Zwei playing Space Marine? Weirdly enough, the Space Marine commercials using Tricia Helfer left me with a vision of Signum doing the same commercial.

Sidenotes: Signum drinking sake seems...unlikely. (She is after all Belkan, not Japanese.) It's the whole Japanese-behavior on non-Japanese anime characters problem.
Li Daisuke chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Interesting fic and also pretty amusing narrative style. I came as kind of a twsit to see Yuuno pointing Signum as his natural enemy but it was convincing and well executed. Altough this fic has some ship potential i like the neutral approaching that shows Signum and Yuuno as two good comrades sharing a hobby.

The anime don't do much in developing Signum's fine and gentle personality, so your depiction of her preferences was also a nice reading. This feels pretty much like a one shot, so i will be waiting to read about Signum's next appearance in one of your stories in order to read more of her character. Even with all my rantings and dissapointment, i still consider Signum my unconditional favourite character of the Nanohaverse.

Keep up the good work xD
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ummm...

first and foremost, you had this penchant of unusual idea, that somehow fits well with the canon portrayal.

second, the interraction between Signum and Yuuno is not all shippy, which allowed various interpretation and development into more complex human relationship.

anyway, saludos!