Reviews for The Endless Sky: Circle of Flames
tjamesbeard chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Absolutely loved the author's note. Honestly, I would read a long story about Script eating ice cream and being lazy. For some reason she is amazing in my eyes, or maybe awesome, probably a combination of the two.

The reaction of Ember wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, thankfully.

Keep up with the greatness in your writing, you won't shake me easily.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/16/2012

•v•
jman377355 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cool, really liked how you wrapped this up, impeccable spelling and grammar as always.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I like the inner turmoil of Ember. It feels very spot on to what a caring father would feel after his child tells him off, and even the anger he feels at Derpy's unknown husband.

Derpy and Ember having reached their breaking points when they meet up is both touching and heart-breaking, and I think is very well done to show the emotions going on.

Ember's anger at Dusk and then cooling down after remembering old memories is a bit done, but nontheless brings out a very full-fleshed backing to Ember's character.

I would like to know who Grandpa Ember is... (Although not enough to tell Celestia she found America instead of India)
Merchant of Menace chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Please update this story sometime. It's a great story, and I would be overjoyed to read more.
CanadianSushi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Silver pegasus of few words, hm? The only one that comes to mind is the grey one in Feeling Pinkie Keen (inb4 shitstorm). The one who scolds Derpy when she drops heavy things on Twilight's head.
Am I close?
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Although I have no idea who Mystery Pegasus is, it is nice to see that Derpy and Ember did reach some sort of understanding; I just hope that that skeeze Dusky doesn't make too much of a pain in the flank of himself in Crossroads. Oh, wait...if he does, Ember will turn into Jethro Gibbs. That means that I want Dusky to be a jerk.
Amber Treelights chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
...I will be expecting that Script side-story ASAP, my friend.

But anywho! This was a fantastic read! Very dramatic, and it really pulls you into Ember & Derpy's lives, and is so well-written! I really hope you get some new readers JUST from how amazing this one-shot is! Seriously, it's definitely one of my new favorite things you've done!

I feel so bad for poor Ember. Sad face foreverrrrr! But man, I LOVED the scene with him and Nurse Redheart, and the scene where he finally finds Derpy. Especially the scene where he finally finds Derpy. It was very realistic, with him being so angry at first, and demanding to know who the dad is. I can't believe Derpy is still telling herself that she loves him... That broke my heart big time. It works, though, with how she is. I'm really glad Ember got un-mad, though, and I ADORED his cutie mark story. (: So so sweet.

As for the mystery stallion... I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE COULD POSSIBLY BE. O: