Reviews for Nobodies Forgotten
Leixym chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Agh. I was gonna mention that in my pm XD Forgot. _u Anywho, Lei and Neri have slightly longer hair now, Neri's reaching her mid-back, Lei's reaching her knees-her bangs reaching an inch past her chin, and are more messy. Exneri now wears a silvery-blue cloth headband under her goggles, the excess reaching her knees. Leixym now has black glasses with blue legs, but the same shape. They've also grown about an inch and a half, now standing at 5 feet 5 1/2 inches. They're nearing their 16th b-day, it only being 7 months away (depending on when exactly this takes place. Nov. 27 and 28)
Kirkysaurus chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I hope you get them fast, I wanna see the sequel D:
Vermillion Serpent chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
you possibly have Xasech disappear? As in to be replaced by a newbie?
Flame Sergeant Fisher chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
I will definitely be looking for Nobodies Remembered. Do be careful about how you handle such a large amount of characters. To a reader, it may get tiresome or too muddled to read. I suggest devoting certain chapters to varying groups of OCs or original members, in order to get the reader to develop a sense of familiarity with different characters.

Also, if you want someone to correct/proofread a chapter, I would be happy to help. Just send me a PM if you decide to.
Haxisal-XIII chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I would make up 9 Nobodies on the SPOT if it meant Nobodies Remembered was posted quicker XD.
Haxisal-XIII chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
You better hurry up with the sequel :D!
Leixym chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Oh, trust me, I'm still reading ;) I just don't review very often because of the amount of fics I read. Sorry! Gomen nasai! D:

Anyways, I loved it! And can people who already have two ocs add another? 'Cause I've recently made my first male Nobody oc and, if he gets in and it doesn't mess anything up, I kinda want to have him put with 'Neri. His name's Nelaxathi (Nathaniel). I really had to think on that, that's unusual for me. ' I'm usually pretty quick with oc names. Like Exneri. That one sounds so canon! X) Anyway...I've gotta go, so...lemme know! It's fine if it's no, fine if it's yes, either way, I don't mind. :] (though yes is preferable XD) And I'll be eagerly awaiting the sequil! Later! Ja ne!

Destiny's Call chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Hurry up with the sequel! I'm excited.
Kirkysaurus chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Yay, Epilogue c:

How soon is soon? A few minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks?

Kirkysaurus chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
I'm so upset at you for ending this. But then I saw you were doing a sequel and I was like "YAY~". I'm excited for that, and the Epilogue chapter. So you should update soon :3

Really soon.
I. maninja chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
in the part where larxene was hiding in marly's garden you called marly a girl haha! just thought i'd point it out
Vermillion Serpent chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Haha is it bad that I actually like Texan accents? Something's gonna happen with Korrax and Texsh though, I feel it.. in my bones.. *cough*notstealinglyricsthere*cough*
Haxisal-XIII chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Keep the updates coming! I take it the kidnapped will come back sometime.
Moo-cakes chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
I regret nothing!

No I'm kidding I regret the accent. Mmm but the ta-

-Gets dragged into a Dark Corridor by my feet-
Flame Sergeant Fisher chapter 19 . 3/14/2012
YES! Loved everything about the chapter: the teamwork, action, and the length. It's nice to see the Organization members in all the action. And Hades interfering every time... funny.

I DO wish the chapters were longer, such as this one, but you seem more comfortable writing shorter pieces.