Reviews for Happiness
Midnite.mystik chapter 1 . 8/29
I really love this goofy movie. Great one shot.
Katie G chapter 1 . 3/17
I love this story! Great job. It's a perfect short sequel to the movie.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/3
Beautiful story! :)
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very good story!
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was a lovely fanfic to read! Thank you for writing it :) As you said, there aren't enough WYWS fics. I just finished watching it and your fanfic finished it off nicely!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Such a sweet story and I love the little details from the movie that you included! The rocking chair Jack made for Lucy and the baby is wonderful!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love this movie! and I thought you did a decent job writing it. Yes, it was a little stilted here and there but the sentiment was just right. the line about the secret recipe of Elsie's was funny and seemed in character. Good job!
lisa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Dont apologize! It was great! Such a great movie with a lot of funny charactersr that I wish more people would write fanfics! Thank you!
writergirl97 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
**sigh** I think this is absolutely, undeniably perfect. 3
TrudyThorson chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is your first fic and my first time doing a review as I just joined the site. I LOVE While You Were Sleeping and really enjoyed your writing! I was a bit hesitant to read these stories because I didn't want them to taint my perspective of the movie after all these years but you managed to really capture the essense of the both Lucy and Jack. You created a very realistic future situation for the two and I enjoyed the idea of Jack making a special rocking chair for Lucy that started being made during the time span of the movie. A very enjoyable read..thanks!
GarnetAles chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really liked this. It was sweet and to the point.
jayley chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
awh i just watched that movie yesterday and this was very sweet:)
Emma-sanders chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That is so adorable! Can you write more chapters or stories about that it is so cute. I love it. Please write more.