Reviews for Lovely Night
ohsillymelly chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oowww.. This was fiery, yet so beautifully written. I think you did PERFECT job capturing the connection that is between Helen and Will in the show, while taking it to a next level.

One of the best fics I have read here. Thank you, for using words ever so brilliantly, never stop writing!
Arones chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved this! Great idea and threads running throughout it. I agree with Chrys...cold shower time.

Thanks for sharing!

Arones
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
loved it, may need a cold shower but I enjoyed. Not sure I agreed with the idea that Will has all these hangups but you made it work really well.

Chrys
sunlitroses chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I'm especially glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Will has a few issues lurking in his past. I throughly enjoyed the way you alternated between fleshing out his 'quirks' with the - ahem - incendiary bits. Also, the delightfully subtle strain of dominance winding through the story - Magnus has 160 years of experience, that has to have it's advantages and I can't see her not knowing it. And it's smart of Will to recognize that fact - and enjoy it!

I realise that this is a continuation of a previous fic (which I had to go find before I read this; how have I never seen your stories before?), but would it be too terribly greedy to hope that there will be more fics in this 'verse in the future? :D

Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read!
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay a new story! I'm so so pleased you posted a new story. And guess what? Today's my birthday so what a wonderful surprise it was to find a story alert waiting for me in my inbox! :D This story will forever have the date of my 20th birthday as it's publication date... Who could ask for more?

Oh yeah, I liked this story of course. I never really thought about Will having sexual hang ups, he always seems confident to me, but then again, this is your head canon. And you're right, he doesn't have that great of taste in women... I do hope you post a sequel to this story where Will grows comfortable enough with Magnus for her to give him oral. Ahem, anyway, have a nice day! I'm sure you will as this story was probably a ton of fun to write. :)
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
loved it...i think there could be more 'one off' scenes like that. Go on from what you already stated, like the office (both), the elevator, even the kitchen...i hope there is more though!