Reviews for Feisty in Four Inch Heels
CJM98 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I first found this story after reading "From the desk of professor swan" and I absolutely love both fics and I hope you do continue with feisty, but I understand life can get in the way. I hope you are well and know that you are loved here:)
JenniferMariePattz chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
Hello! I just had someone on Facebook help me find this fic because I remembering following it when I first started, but then lost it when my computer died.
The person who found it for me said you're having some real life issues, which is why you haven't updated in awhile. I'm so sorry to hear that and I hope things get better for you! Real life can suck big time at times, which is why I read FF, to escape ;-) Please know that I love your story and if you ever decide to continue, I'll be here ready to read :-)
angel1215 chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Please update.
lostinapapercup chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Loving this. Are you planning on updating?
candycakkkes chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I miss this fic! i hope everything is well with you, and hope that you know your story is adored. Well written and your characterisation of Edward and Bella is perfect! xo
Elara420 chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
So, it has been quite some time since you have last updated. I just want to make it known that this story is absolutely brilliant and I truly hope for you to continue with it. Please?!
lilmstran chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
please update and finish this story
elizabeth bennette chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Update soon?
sammieanne chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Please, please have mercy on this reader, complete this story, Bella and Edward where tricked, that baby is not Edward's, please help these two lovers. It's never to late to update or end a story, take care...
twimom1960 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Please tell me you are going to finish this!? PLEEEEASE
imustbecrazy chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
would love to read this, but don't read WIPS. are you going to finish this one? ;)
sammieanne chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I am at your mercy, I love this story so much, please update soon. The baby that Gianna is having is not Edward's, please fix this. This story starded out with Bella being fiesty, and then she became the biggest fool ever, go figure. I check all the time for a update as I said before, I'm at your mercy.
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
God how breathtakingly romantic...but why has no one thought to do a paternity test, you can use the amniotic sac for that right?
turtle1954 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013