Reviews for Taking It Slowly
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Excellant and so gripping! Please update soon. Please?
Ellemonster chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
WHY IS THERE NO MORE?! :(
Peppermione chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Oh. My. God. Please continue it! I want to see (or read) how thier relationship grows. Though, If you don't mind, I'll give you some advice.

Make a more human Sherlock (with him being in love and all that) but keep him true to the character in the serie. I loved the touching of hands in the hospital and I'm a fan of cliches, but don't use too much cliches, it will make the story too sweet, know what I mean? Give both of them some moments alone but don't rush into the romance at every moment. Remember that Sherlock takes it very slowly. So, if I were you, ( and you don't have to do any of this, this is just an advice from a long-term fic reader) first built up a frienship.

Well, after that ( and I'm giving this advice as a friend, not in a mean way.) just pleas keep uploading and great work!

Please, reply to this. I would want to know what you think of my advice! : )

I have a lot of hopes on your story.

Your reader:

Peppermione.
Tsume-en-Force chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Enfin la suite. Il y a pas beaucoup de sherlock/molly donc j'ai beaucoup aimé ta fiction. Le premier chapitre était bien, le deuxieme est mieu et le troisieme sera encore meilleure! XD

Donc vivement la suite ! bonne chance!
ConsultantPerfectionist chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this is great! please continue i'd love to see their relationship grow, and at first i thought this would be oc, but now i've changed my mind and i love it!

:D
TheShireOfAsgard chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So CUUUTE please write more to this It's so sweet the hands touching and SHerlock's shyness ;)
Plink42 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is a great story. Everyone's in character and I love the mystery (though being new to the Sherlock-verse I'm not sure who Scarlett is *blush*). I hope you do expand this. I'm curious as to what Jim has in store for poor Molly.
missadric2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Thank you :) you're so right! Molly and Sherlock need to get together, thanks for the review :D
Black-Coffee-Two-Sugar-Please chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Go get her, Sherlock!

The world definitely need more Sherlock/Molly!

At least, I need. XD