Reviews for The Patience of a Madwoman
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
you are making me hate holly. but this is still a very good story. holly is a hypocrite!
TheBigCat chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
great, very original, but where does opal come into it?
Sarena Akhter chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
nooooooooo! U MEANIE! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update! I NEED u 2 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Just tell him already, Holly. ;_; Honesty is the best policy.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG OMG *faints*
The 1597 Faceless Writer chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
This is a really good story and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I can't wait to see how the story progresses and I'm dying to know what Opal's plan really is.
The 1597 Faceless Writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story has certainly started off on an interesting note. The dialog between the characters was really enjoyable and I'm really starting to get hooked now. You are certainly a good writer and I look forward to reading the rest of this story along with your other fanfics. Keep writing! You've got a talent!
Yevi Nosviv chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This story is excellent! Please update soon :) I love the plot, and I think you've captured the characters very well :D

(Btw, I just read your profile, it's encouraging to see a fellow Christian writer! *High five*)
DiamondLiaisons chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Waaaah! This is amazing! Please please update!
Fowl Star 57 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
come on, update! i've been waiting for months! this could be an awesome story! (if i was opal, i would come back to kill julius). just a suggestion.
Light or Shadow chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Please update it is a very good story
michiyo-senpai chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Can you please update? I really want to know what's gonna happen next. PLEASE?
Panic at the Beatles Disco chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Oh God! I swear, when I first saw the name of this chapter, I thought it was going to have something to do with the birds and the bees-*shivers slightly*- I'm sorry for saying it, but it's the truth.

And I agree with all the positive reviews. Masterfully done. I loved it. I would like to think you did as good a job as possible portraying the characters. I would also like to tell you right now, YOU NEED TO START UPLOADING CHAPTER NINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I have been waiting for you to do it, for little over three months now! Start writing Damn it, WRITE!
bkaddictjk chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
When is chp. 9 coming? I've been waiting harder for this fanfic than for the actual books!
sheekblack chapter 8 . 1/5/2012