Reviews for Breathe On Me : Itachi x Sasuke : ItaSasu
Fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
When you said 'twin' as the 3rd last word in the 6th last paragraph, I was a little confused because they're not exactly twins. But anyways, LUV TEH UCHIHACEST! Oh yes! Keep writing, lulz, bye!
Jyasha t chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This was the best fanfic I have ever read in my entire life,I loved it so much that I created one of my own.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I wonder what Sasuke and the Akatsuki would think of this if they read it xD
Koruna chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
You should tell if their parents are out somewhere, sleeping, or what they are doing to where they won't see.
Just some advice because I noticed you did not include these details. I would like to encourage you to write more.
Kristina Durr chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
This story is awesome you should write more ItaSasu stories
kitsune-x-raven chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hellooooo, happy endings and fluff! Hell yeah! Thanks so much for writing this, I love your stories so much!
XxAccelWolfxX chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Good job
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
(Faints from the hotness of the story) MEANING 10 OUTTA 10!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I WUV IT
ItaSasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
W-w-what the... *gasps* HOLY SHI- (Itachi bursts in) ItaSasu! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Itachi grabs the laptop and throws it out the window. Whats going on here? Said Sasuke, entering the room, with his robe slipping away. HeuuughHEUUGHHUE- *ItaSasu barfs onto Itachi's pants* Well its moist i now Sasuke. *EUUUGUH-DAASHDBHUWABSUD*
cloielewis12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
OMG! I love this story! I love you!
Alexsis chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
That was good i hade a where'd filling reading it but i cunit stop I'm macking up my on it Sasuke and Naruto if dont mine I wode like to bow some thing you rote
TheDivineDeathYouWant chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
It was amazing! Keep up the great work, please. The only thing was a couple of spelling errors, other than that I loved it. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
You should keep making more because I like your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015