Reviews for Can't Stay Away
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
this is such an amazing story! i love it! good job!
Mystical Dreamweaver chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
Okay, I really don't understand why I read this far; especially since I didn't even read the prequel. I guess it's because I'm so desperate to find a HD fic that will capture my interest. Unfortunately, this has disappointed me. HD does not look it's happening any time soon and there are TONS of errors that just annoy me.

You seem to have a really big problem with contractions which is grade school English. You ALWAYS use the wrong "there." It's as if you're never even heard of the contraction, "they're." I don't recall seeing you use the proper one and so I know it's not just an accidental typo.

You also continuously use the wrong "your." Ever heard of "you're"? It's stands for "you are."

Okay, I know I've come across as really harsh here but I've found that being nice and polite by spending tons of time writing out explanations and examples hasn't exactly made authors in the past so nice in response. Yes, notice the bitterness?

Okay, that came out all wrong. What I wanted to say was that I'm being harsh because sometimes I feel like that's the only way to get someone to listen. I don't even care if the writer wants to improve. I believe that if someone is going to write something, they owe it to themselves and to their readers to put 100% into their work; to make it the best it can be. I know a lot of people don't agree with me. Most people on FFN only write for fun. But that's besides the point. Writing is an art that means so much to some people who really love it and I've always felt that when you're going to undertake something that means so much to anther person, the least you can do is respect it. Even if you're only writing for fun, I think it's imperative that you bring out your best work. I hate writers that can't do that, who can't understand and don't try to... Ugh, this is coming out wrong. Gods, it just ended up as another rant but I'm not going to delete it. Sorry, but that's the way I am. Just ignore this...
Your worst critic chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
this is so stupid harry is a adult they cant order him about . by showing harry surrenders easily how will he defeat old moldy shorts. man this fiction is so much crap
anonymous-who chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
update Soon!
prophecypumpkin chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
You really make me want to slap some maturity into Harry. But i have a little sympathy because i suspect Voldemort infected him with some muggle disease in the last story. (Die the muggle way, and all) But still, you'd expect that behaviour from a child not a 22 yr old.

Your Harry's out of character a bit, but i guess you could argue it's just an alternative- what if Harry couldn't handle the pressure? Because i'm sure he probably would be able to rise to the expectations in the end?

Oh well, i still love you story even though i began reading it under the pretenses that it was going to be a Harry/ Draco slash.
Marauder no. Five chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
o i'm going to have to keep reading this!
Bluetiger94 chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
i loved this story lol i was great!

*nicole*
pinkgurlkm chapter 8 . 6/29/2003
this is really good! im not trying to be a b- but Sirius is dead. he died in the 5th book! it sucks!...sorry i needed to vent. he was my fav. charachter!
bigchumpa chapter 16 . 2/27/2003
aw.. it has a happy ending!
restivesilence chapter 16 . 12/26/2002
Wow, i really do like this story. Though I noticed I got pretty frustrated with a lot of the characters during it. Great job, I look forward to more.
MixedUpAgain chapter 16 . 12/7/2002
Hi! I really lik ur story. So wuts gonna happen next? so how ur doing?pleaz update a little bit more often pleaz! well i g2g bye until mayb the next chapter bye
CNJ chapter 16 . 12/4/2002
I'm baaaack! Interesting ending! Weird to see Malfoy being decent to Harry or caring about anyone but himself. Funny, I can't imagine Malfoy cursing either, maybe the coarsest language he might use is *butt* or *arse*. So...Voldemort's defeated? Sirius did it or what? Neat ending and well written; can't wait to see more! I added more to my stories earlier this week also!
Sky Brooks chapter 16 . 11/30/2002
yay! more!
Bookworm2000 chapter 16 . 11/30/2002
Weeeeeeeell... Um, since you haven't updated in such a longo time, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay more than sixty-nine. Over the summer, I read one hundred books. Tee hee hee!

My dad's band was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! Me so proud!

I love this story! Update more, and faster!
Skyela Rickman-Walters chapter 16 . 11/30/2002
Yet again, a great job well done! I really don't know what I'd do with out you...siriusly...

Read some of my stories!

love,