Reviews for Can You Hear Me?
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
i fucking love it!
MW3addict chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good story, i liked this one alot
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ho, hump ;}
psyfilover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was so good! It is so refreshing to read a different type of story for these two. I'm really wish this wasn't a one shot :( I would love to read more about these two and their budding relationship. Any chance for a sequel? I've already fallen in love with these boys!
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was kind of emotional at first, but I love the humor sprinkled through it and at the end! :D I laughed so hard at the end! LMAO. Awesome story!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
wow wow wow. This piece was rec'd to me by a friend, Jolori on FB. and boy, I was NOT dissapointed! That was sooo good! I am a slash hoor and loved every bit of it! Wish there was more... js
SpiritOfCarnage chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing. I checked the photo but... Well, Jasper being mute was a shock to me. D Edward is so sweet, they are both sooo sweet, I loved them. And I hope you're checking the reviews because you really should continue this. Even if it was just random scenes from their lives and relationship, it would be great if you continue. ))
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh I wish there was more to this story...
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
featherme chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really liked this one! Beautiful and touching story.
isacz chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i loved this. great job :)
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hot Hot Hot I hope that u r planning to make this a chapter story. I can't wait to read more.
odiejae chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
great story! hope we get to see more of these two, they have so much in common.
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow I really enjoyed this.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Sweet story. I enjoyed it! Thanks and good luck in the contest.