Reviews for Servants of Darker Gods
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I like the detail in the fight scene. This is really good. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Nice.

Dragon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Delicious little story. Great work!
detheroc chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Sorry for review only after reading entire story. But i must say, it pretty much interesting plots. Well i begin to like those routes of Amazon hunt Batman, pretty much like he is popular among them. Well in anycase even thought the story are even with 9 chapters i sooo, satisfied and read it. Nicely done, i wonder if there are will be more similar in that way stories as that i read before this story and other.
In anycase, nicely done. You really do a good work in your stories.
r3nlock chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
eldrich gods and batman-fantastic mix. there should be more! i love stories where bruce is "plot-important"
heidi chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
fascinante!
Red chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Very funny & and an awesome story
Derecho Nox chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
"Bruce finds himself awake and completely naked in the middle of plastic cell with several Xechasmenos watching him. When he comes to and stands, one of the Dark Amazons says in their native language, "Is it warmer in there than it is out here?"

"It shouldn't be, why do you ask?" another answers.

"It's cold out here ... aren't men supposed to shrink when it's cold?" the first asks."

I nearly spit out my Mountain Dew when i read this part! Love the way you write!
Ni Castle chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Just loved reading this story. Its twists and fight scenes, humor and romance make this fic something exceptional.
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
This chapter was awesome! As I read I visualized every fight - very well written
Tigress2929 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Loved the story! had an interesting plot. Keep up the good work! :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
love it
LoVe BB 116 chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Wow...I did NOT see that ending coming. I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading furiously, trying to figure out how it was going to pan out. I'm so glad Tal got what was coming to her. Aw Batman you're just a big softie under it all. And once again Diana is a bad ass and does what needs to be done. I love that she risks Batman's disapproval, so long as he lives. Awesome story! I LOVED it!
LoVe BB 116 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
I was so pumped after this chapter! I squealed with joy at Batman's I am vengeance! And seriously could Diana be any more bad ass?
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
nice chapter.

a great ending for a great story. :D

Jazzy:D