Reviews for What we really are
Airy89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I agree they r looks old married couple
So cute together
Lady of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I love the denial,and the ending, and all of it! Double sweet adorableness!
flyaway213 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Gosh, darn it! Way to entice the feels!
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my God! This fic is sooooo cute, I can't believe I hadn't find it before, It's just... This fic is so lovely, every part of the day living of this two guys it's just so amazing, and... yeah it's also true that both of them are a little bit oblivious but that just make the story even more awesome.

I really want to say more but I have to get back to my job, YOU ARE AWESOME!

See you!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.

P.S.: My mother language is the Spanish, so I'm sorry if there is any mistake in this review.
olusha chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So sweet and touching!
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
im shit at reviews but i loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that was so freaking cute, and slightly heartbreaking, since ive dated a best finisheachotherssentences friend with less permanent results. but i thought it was worth reviewing, even from a kindle, because you made all the hairs on my leg stand up, damn you, and i was already cold.
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is ridiculously sweet, I adored every word. I just love how it all flowed together and this was amazingly cute and fantastic job!
tamarahermione chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm crying. This was beautiful. Everything is today's episode and everything hurts /3
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was awesome :)
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That. Was. Adorable.
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG!
I'm crying, such beautiful words and the feeling you get from reading it, just so raw..:)
-Sunshine and Tears.
Esie-muffin chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh that was absolutely LOVELY! Perfectly executed fluff and it was so so cute and oh I think you quite possibly melted my entire heart - simply wonderful, and a treasure to read. Thank you for writing it!
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hello!

I read the translation made by P'tite-Yume.

Your story is so beautiful. Usually, i don't really like modern AU but you're the exception.
I loved read this
Thank you very much for this.

and sorry for my bad english but i don't want to translate with google and i haven't the words to say what i want to.

Good bye
PetitPentagram
Kayson135 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but I just found it and really enjoyed it. I hope you'll write more Merlin fic in the future! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »