Reviews for Merlin The 'Saucerer'
Straight Gate chapter 20 . 2/2/2020
Booyah for mergana
NCVII chapter 13 . 8/29/2019
I've never read a more accurate description of my girlfriend and I in Morgana and Merlin and our friends reactions to us in Arthur. Also the moment with Hunith was just perfect
NCVII chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
Guess who's back, back again
Guess who's back?

So I've finally returned to the magical world of minecraft. I mean fanfiction and obviously I had to carry on reading this and hopefully this time I won't ruin my sleep schedule. Regardless Great chapter as always I've said this many-a-time you just have this way with words and you should definitely write a story for real!
NCVII chapter 10 . 7/9/2019
Right I decided to read a little earlier than usual. I did quite enjoy Merlins' perspective and honestly I can't believe how long it took me to get the reference of Saucerer equating to Sorcerer. Ahh I'm an idiot sometimes.
Still it was an amazing read but I do believe I'm going to take a break and come back to all this at a later date purely because I can't be staying up all night everyday plus I also want to dab my hand into the world of fiction.

Anyways I'll leave it off here
NCVII chapter 5 . 7/8/2019
Hi again it's me (cookies if you got the reference to the sidemen, second time I've done it) I honestly love Gwaine he is hilarious also I've decided you have a knack for making your characters human and I am positively in love with it(yes I know I've already said how good your writing is but it should stand as a testament to just how good it is considering it has me repeating myself day in day out)
NCVII chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Damn you and your amazing writing. Honestly the moment Merlin began talking I realised how fucked I was. Here's to another sleepless night
NCVII chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Wait this story is even longer than the other. Well I'm gonna try read this chapter and sleep(PRAY I HAVE THE SELF CONTROL)
Adele chapter 17 . 5/18/2019
Surely glad we don't have the bumps here. They sound painful and crippling.
Adele chapter 15 . 7/11/2018
I love the way you have written this story. I wrote a tag for it with Merlin and Morgana taking dance lessons with Gwen and Arthur for Merlin and Morgana's wedding, resolution between Uther and his children so that Uther actually walks Morgana down the isle and gves her to Merlin. And, once mergana babies come and before, they are having pleasant family dinners and holidays together taking vacations around the world together. Etc. I love happy endings.
jaqtkd chapter 16 . 3/2/2018
Okay, Adele, as you've asked this twice on anon and given me no other way to reply. One-ninety meters here means 1.90 meters or 190 cm ie over 6ft 2.
Adele chapter 16 . 3/2/2018
91 meters or centimeters
Adele chapter 24 . 8/31/2017
Possessive Merlin and Morgana is awesome. Makes for a great marriage when they are true and devoted to each other. It is so rare and refreshing to see Fidelity in marriage.
Adele chapter 16 . 8/28/2017
91 meters might be the length of the dragon. A centimeter equals 2.54 equals an inch. Roughly 30 centimeters equals 12 inches equals a foot. Colin Morgan is 6 feet tall, roughly 180 centimeters Katie McGrath is 5 feet 6 inches, roughly 167 centimeters. it's just a small detail I picked up reading some of your chapters. I like the story.
Adele Chase chapter 24 . 2/8/2017
I did write a sequel to this story. I wondered if you got it. I have tweaked it some since I sent it to you. Reading over what you have here, I really appreciate the different threads you have going throughout and how neatly you have brought so many into the conclusion of your story.
What I sent you is really some ideas. The part about Salt Lake City and Temple square, i was not going to include but it just seemed to want to be in the story. So if you got it and there is anything you like to change or add, feel free. there are just not many stories that have Merlin and Morgana get married before they have sex. It is refreshing you made this monogamous for them. It is just rare to see a proper wedding without slutage. Sex after marriage is great. It is sad so few people wait.
Adele chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
Continuing story idea for “Merlin the Saucerer”

For Morgana, the wedding plans she had begun when planning Arthur and Gwen’s wedding just needed to be finalized.
Merlin was busy with details for the opening of the new restaurant in Manchester and running day to day functions for Cardiff and London restaurants. He was thankful Arthur was there to help.
He insisted that he and Morgana should have a special meeting time set aside to discuss the final details and divvy up the responsibilities as much as possible.
Morgana, Gwen and Hunith had been scouring the internet for ideas on flowers, cakes, shoes, dresses, tuxes and jewelry and had accompanied Morgana on several shopping trips for the perfect dress.

Arthur, Gwaine, Tom, and Gaius put their heads together to staff the restaurants and take over the workload so Merlin and Morgana could truly have a honeymoon that could last a fortnight without worry.

Arthur scheduled dance lessons for Morgana and Merlin. It had started as a bit of a joke and turned into a stress relieving, fun filled past time for both Morgana and Merlin.
The first lesson had been on one of their date nights and gone so well that the instructor had asked them if they would like to compete in upcoming dance tournaments. Both Merlin and Morgana thought this would be a fun diversion from work and a way to continue their date nights..

The day of the wedding arrived. Hunith and Gwen were helping Morgana get ready. They had woven pearls, crystals and babies breath into her long black curls. Laced up her corset and dress. Then frantically ran to get themselves ready.
This gave Morgana time alone to reflect on her journey this last year with Merlin, her family relationships and her business.
What had started as a mostly physical relationship had morphed into an unparalleled love that filled the holes, hurts, insecurities and disappointments in Morgana’s heart.
She found herself constantly smiling, even humming as she scheduled her appointments, took pictures, and prepared for the future art shows her uncovered talent and Merlin’s connections and support had produced. It was as if she had found wings that were spread wide to follow her passion, flying above the thermal of Merlin’s unconditional love, support and encouragement. Merlin’s promise that no matter what, he would always help her with her business had caused her to marvel at his maturity and unselfishness. It filled her with a sense of calming warmth and security she had never felt before, even from her own father.

It was such a contrast to Uther who had shrugged off her prophetic dreams, categorizing them as foolishness and subsequent doctors that increased her insecurities with their philosophy of nonsense and drugs that made her feel fuzzy, confused and sick. The resulting lack of self-esteem and self-doubt that had ensued from Uther’s lack of understanding and compassion had kept her working in Camelot making her a comfortable, but unfulfilling, sick and insecure living.

Lovingly passionate, gentle, intelligent, capable Merlin had soothed her mind with his listening ear, his belief in her capabilities, calmed her nightmares, brought sense and love out of the chaos and hatred that had once been the staple of her life.

She marveled how her time with Merlin had changed her. For the first time in her life, she felt complete, whole, healed, clear. Merlin was her balm. He had made a permanent home in her heart that colored her world with rainbows, warmth, and security. He protected her mind and heart. He wanted to make her happy. And she was more so than she had ever imagined possible.
Merlin gave her the impetus to return the favor, to protect his heart and mind like he protected her. He made her so happy in so many ways. Her dreams were no longer so troublesome. Her most current dreams were of the many children she and Merlin would have together. The wonderful life and family they would build.

She reflected on what her life had been before Merlin. Before him, she had never made it past a first date with anyone.
Merlin had changed all that. The electricity between them right from the start had grown, truly a whole new world for Morgana. She marveled how his priority to make her happy made her want to reciprocate in every way to make him as happy as he made her.
In fact, she could not imagine living without him and wondered how she had managed before. She marveled that the thought of committing her heart mind and soul to Merlin did not frighten her as it had in the past with other men she had met. This day was a step that she eagerly wanted to take.
In her happiness, Morgana had even managed to find compassion for Uther and made an effort to forgive the past and try to mend the relationship.

Miraculously, Uther came to see Merlin, not as a light blue or a Cambridge enemy, but as a go to guy, a man who stepped up to the plate to make things happen. At Sunday lunches he held at his house, he witnessed the love that flowed between Merlin and Morgana. It seemed to fill the room and break down barriers in his heart.
It made the rivalry between light blue and dark blue seem so silly and pointless.
Of course, the financial numbers in the growing successful businesses Merlin and Morgana ran was very convincing as well.
To Uther’s delight, Morgana had invited him to walk her down the isle to give her away to a man he truly had come to admire and respect, not just for his business savvy, but for the contentment Merlin put on Morgana’s face.
It had truly been a year of miracles.

Merlin and the men were completing finishing touches. Merlin had put on his wedding attire a black tuxedo, purple iridescent waist coat with dragon designs, and gold cravat with a diamond crusted dragon tie clip. Arthur, the best man, and Gwaine had on black tuxes and purple waistcoats. It was times like these Merlin was glad someone else was taking care of the details so he could more fully enjoy the anticipation and excitement of this day.

The guests were arriving and sitting in the great hall festooned with bouquets and swags of purple, red, pink and white roses, white and yellow daisies, and small blue and purple forget-me-nots and lupine. These bouquets were accented with greenery and pastel colored ribbons.
Music from a string orchestra wafted around the room and up to the top of the ornate staircase.
Merlin and his groomsmen; Arthur, Gwaine and Gaius, had entered from a side door near the front of the hall.
At the top of the stairs, a flower girl of about 8 years in a purple velvet dress threw petals as she walked down the stairs. Behind her Gwen descended the stairs in a purple velvet dress with a fitted bodice and flared skirt.

Finally, there was Morgana dressed in a long sleeved, fitted bodice, flared-skirt gown of pearled and crystal lace over iridescent silk with a train of the same. Her long black hair flowed down her back in a cascade of curls and tiny white pearls and flowers. Tendrils of black curls framed her beautiful face. A circlet of pearls and crystals went from the middle of her forehead to the crown of her head. Her blue-green eyes looked so longingly and lovingly at Merlin. There was no fear, just her heart pounding in anticipation.

Merlin’s eyes were riveted on Morgana as she descended the stairs on Uther’s arm, not that Merlin noticed anyone but Morgana.
The music wafted over them, finding the magic they both possessed adding to this intoxicating moment.
Merlin’s heart pounded in his chest with every graceful step Morgana took towards him. She had become a part of his heart, this beautiful, intelligent, capable, wonderful woman who was fulfilling what he had thought an impossible dream. He had watched her heart grow bigger and kinder over the last year. The love in her eyes reached out to the depth of his soul and made his heart soar.
As she came close enough, he took her small hand in his large one. The magic between them sparked and flowed in promise. Their faces were alight with happiness, wonder and joy.

The ceremony began, with both Merlin and Morgana promising to give their lives and hearts to one another. It was sweet, sincere and intoxicating. They exchanged rings. Then there was the first kiss as husband and wife that was so tender and slightly lingering before Merlin and Morgana turned as one to face family and friends who swarmed around them to congratulate and hug them on this very joyful moment in time.

Chairs were then cleared away and Merlin led his exquisite bride to the dance floor. The music played a most beautiful waltz as Merlin bowed and Morgana, gave a graceful curtsy. Merlin put his left hand on Morgana’s waist in a traditional waltz hold Morgana’s right hand lifted her train so as not to step on it while dancing. They took their steps in perfect rhythm, gracefully swirling over the floor as they and the crowd were taken up in the magic of it all.
At the end of the song. Merlin gracefully brought Morgana close and dipped her backwards, then he brought her upright, spun her out to face him, stopping to bow gallantly over her hand locking eyes.
Their guests clapped in appreciation of the beauty and grace they had just witnessed before joining them for the next dance.
At the wedding dinner following, Uther, Arthur, Hunith Gaius and Gwaine gave their toasts of appreciation.
Hunith gave a welcome speech to Morgana followed by a warm hug, happy that her son had found his heart’s desire and happiness. The smile in Hunith’s eyes melted and filled Morgana’s heart simultaneously.
Morgana returned the hug whispering a promise to Hunith that she would protect her son’s heart and love him forever, her eyes glistening with tears that threatened to fall.
Merlin danced part of a song with his mother, then Gwen.
Morgana danced part of a song with Arthur then her father.
The rest of the night was dancing and visiting with guests. Morgana stayed close to