Reviews for Merlin The 'Saucerer'
Musicunderground chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Hm... What is Uther up to? I was honestly expecting him to flat out refuse to let it happen... He's up to someting. I know it.

Anyways, for some reason, I'm really excited about reading Merlin's birthday... Like, I'm usually excited for a new chapter, but this more so than usual... I don't know why...

Oh, but there is going to be some very loud singing of 'Happy Birthday', right? And an at least slightly embaressed Merlin, right? Gotta love an embaressed Merlin. You just gotta.

And now I'm writing with bad grammer. Sorry :

Update soon!
Elin Marc chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
This is getting more interesting and exciting. I hope you won't get distracted by the canon Mergana. It maybe a darker/darkest Mergana but it surely puts our imagination in a wider perspective. Mergana forever! Seems that Uther has something 'sinister' in his mind? Well Uther might be dead in canon, but I do like him very alive and wrecking havoc to our fav pair. I say, never say die.
Sacred3 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Ohhh, and the plot thickens. Hehe. Do truly love your stories though this part:

"Wow!" he said enthusiastically as both he and Morgana moved to sit down on either side of Gwen in order to fully admire the very large diamond.

"God, Merlin, you are such a girl," Arthur retorted and Merlin grinned broadly in response.

Made my day, not sure why but I find highly amusing.

A job well done and a lovely update too.
Paladinobr chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Great chapter. Uther wouldn't be so calm knowing that his kids are getting married with the enemy, I'm wondering what he's planning to do against Merlin. I like those moments between Merlin and Morgana because it's so good to read them together. I can't hardly wait to read the next chapter, :)

I'm not from UK and for me there is no problem to keep up with the locations that you use in your story and besides it's always an opportunity to learn about new places.
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Great chapter. Thanks for updating. x
silver-doe287 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
1) Excellent chapter, I should warn you, I'm going through withdrawal in the near future aspect of this. Your version of comps has made me really want to get one exactly like them, but I have to wait a couple years.

2) You're on tumblr? Which one are you? I thought I was following everybody (I'm fairly new) but if I'm not following you, I'm peanutbutterclotpole-embrace right now. :)

3) I just have a quick question as an out-of-UK person: is the rivalry between the Dark Blues and Light Blues noticeable in the UK? Or did you exaggerate it a bit for the story? :)

Thanks! _
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Well, Arthur and Merlin's conversation was very enlightening about the Clan Wars. You really have to love how crazy people can be about 'us vs them' stuff and how far they will take it. (And by love I mean it's insane!)

I enjoyed the relationship conversation between Arthur and Merlin too.

And Morgana giving Hunith and Gwen a picture of Merlin. Hehe!

I can't wait for more.
Catindahat chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
This is brilliant as always. I loved Hunith interupting them in the hallway, I can just imagine Merlin going bright red. I wonder how the business meetings are going to go and their trip to cardif looks intreaging. I hope Merlin does propose to Morgana, that would be really sweet. Can't wait for more.
NoDoubtFan chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
this fic and your other fic Kilgarrah's was recced to me and I'm so happy that they were! your fics have been such an amazing/fun read and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Musicunderground chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Ahahahahaha poor Merlin... Now embaressing, to get caught by your own mother. I wonder how lunch with Morgana, Arthur and Uther is going to go? No doubt they'll be at least a couple of arguements in there (or maybe just one very big argument involving lots of different topics?)

Update soon!
MyLoveIsToBlame chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Yeaahhh ~~~

I'm comment number #100 :DDD Thanks for the little preview of chapter 16 :) It made me a little confused though ! X) I was like "What ? Are we still in the same World ?" But I guess it will make sense at some point ! ;3

Anyway, great chapter as always ! :D And to answer another message I didn't figure anything ( sorry :( i'll try at some point ), but you answered a question some chapter earlier and because we didn't know that the whole thing magic-thing it was kind of confused and then ... when we learn the whole "that how i'm doing this or that" I said "now it makes sense"

Sorry for the confusion ! :) See you next chapter ! ;3
Paladinobr chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
I loved this chapter. Morgana teasing Merlin was great because it's hard to resist to someone so beautiful as Morgana. Merlin and Morgana embarrassed when Hunith saw them, lol. Merlin seemed a child caught doing something wrong, lol. Gwen will help Merlin to do the proposal to Morgana sooner than he thinks, lol. Waiting for the next chapter, :)
Sacred3 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
I totally agree with Arthur, there is something very wrong with those two :D. And poor Hunith, but she seems to be an awesome mum, lol. Can't wait until your next update.
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Great chapter. Thanks for updating. x
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Hee-this chapter made me favorite this. (I'm surprised I haven't already.) Loved the ending too! It made me imagine Jethro doing an imitation of the Doctor when he says, "Whhat?"
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »