Reviews for Merlin The 'Saucerer'
orange cactus chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
The sequel was really amazing, the atmosphere here also as wonderful as in the first part, Merlins pov was interesting to explore, hot mergana, magic, story... Wow, thank you for that amazing world and fic!)
wryter501 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
i love that you've got everyone into 'costume' here - oh, so naturally, of course!
wryter501 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
why do i suddenly associate the 'clan wars' and 'mixed marriage' prejudice with the mention of imprisonment for ringleaders - and merlin's father killed in a mugging gone wrong... til now it's been business rivalry, but is the actual physical danger going to pick up?
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Okay, I'm sorry, I've read this story, and it's companion fic, at least a half-dozen times, and I love them both, I really do, but are you seriously comparing what was essentially a horrifying genocide of thousands of innocent men, women and children, to the differences between two rival universities in London? It's...really ridiculous.
Tawny chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
Oh so awesome! You have talent!
icarusLSU chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Love this fic I thought you did a great job transforming Merlin to this and Gwaine was awesome. Merlin and Morgana's relationship was a lot of fun as well.
shell22 chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Oh what a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
2 days late but i just read both the stories and they are now most definitely my favorite 'modern-ish' world merlin AU stories ever :) love it!
Danterevan chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
wow this was great well done and thankyou i really enjoyed this one i thought it was great to see the other side at the start and then this continuation really sparked up my imagination so thankyou for your amazing talent and i look forward to reading alot more of your work, alot more!

D
yay chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
This was very cute, although I wish Morgana had had more magic.
yay chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Wait - if Urther was behind Morgan's relationship with Merlin, why would she have to hide him?
Onnoff chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love this! this quote, " is it just a photo-shoot? Is it a date? Should I dress up? Smart casual?" reminds me so much of when merlin said "will it be hot? will it be cold? will it be wet? will it be dry?" I can literally heard colin saying it! love it!
desy1156 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Oh I am certainly loving Gwaine now! I'm glad he made you write those lines! It compliments his personality very well.
desy1156 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So I'm one of those people who jumped on this story without reading Kilgarrah's, but I must say, you're doing a pretty good job of catching us up! The only thing I was thrown off with was the two restaurants part-Kilgarrah's is one, what was the other? [I'm not sure if I just missed it? I tend to do that u.u]

I'm absolutely loving Gwen! "Do you think two will be enough?"-I died. Must've sounded crazy laughing all by myself too.
sick-of-dreams chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
I'd never heard that about the 29th of February. No doubt because that would never be deemed proper where I live. The man has to make all the decisions.. and if you're doing something questionable such as driving to the beach with another friend for the day you're always asked if you're husband was OK with it. Mine never asked permission from my father and it was a Hugh scandal in my family. As a modern woman I do enjoy the thought of the woman doing the asking though. Especially if the woman is the stronger personality like Morgana.
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »