Reviews for Merlin The 'Saucerer'
TinkStar87 chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
Love this story!
cutesyclara chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
I love this story! I read it some time ago, vut I re-read the whole thing... I think you should write more! I mean, Merin and Morgana haven't even fot married yet! please continue!
Sacred3 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Haha, was rereading this fix (adore it) and the origami part made me laugh because of the interview with colin and bradley about using origami to pick up girls and colin forming an origami dificiency society.
IsoldeCatalyst chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
Wow i loved this so much! it's a great fic!
Sophie chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Congrats on a fantastic, incredible, original story. I loved it! you're amazing.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
An amazing story :)

I look forward to reading your next piece of work!

Good job!
Sacred3 chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Awww that was a beautifully sweet ending. Enough said. I enjoyed this story very much and all the best for the future and new year!
DancingMagpie chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
A lovely final chapter to such a great story! I'm really going to miss it. Thanks for a fantastic read!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
AH;DOCH;DJBVJSBV aaaaaaaaaaaah *grins like an idiot while texting my friend at midnight to tell her about it- that was my reaction when I read the dance scene and them talking about Merlin being jealous because of the Maid of Honor and Best man dancing and all. I was so surprised that you included my suggestion, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH 3 The last chapter was perfect and I loved every bit of it :) Sad that the story is finished, really loved this series, Killgarah's was my first Mergana fic. If you have more ideas please continue for now I will satisfy my Mergana loving self with the "The Unexpected Job".

I honestly love how your ideas are unique and can't wait to read more of your fics (:
Paladinobr chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Perfect. I already miss this story, :( If you have more ideas to continue this story i'd be so glad to read it.
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Loved it! Carry on writing, your stories are so captivating! :)
Shingie chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
Oh noes! :( It's over already? Well, I enjoyed it very mucho after all. It was so cute! But you're so evil sometimes I swear, ending the scene right before some good M/M action is going to happen. (What I'm a pervert. Don't judge.)

Also I think it was very amusing that Morgana proposed to Merlin first, because he's too much of a unsure guy to take the action. Poor Arthur is always going to have this as leverage over him LOL

But yeah. Sigh *_* Everything is so happy ending and fluffy and cute my littl' old heart has shriveled up from the cuteness of it all. Thanks for a great story, although I wish I had found it earlier haha.
Sylvanara chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
*whimper* The final course of this wonderful feast has been served, and I'm *still* starving! *sigh*

I suppose we'll just have to be satisfied with your other remarkable AUs.

Though we wouldn't turn down an occasional one-shot giving glipses of magical, culinary, and photographic arts in the 2060s.

Brava, milady!

Syl
fairy goatmother chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
smack slurp yum that story was deeeeeelicious!
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
Great story! I quite enjoyed this last chapter. :)

I also liked that Lancelot can be happy with Elaine. Nice bit from the legands. :)
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »