Reviews for Merlin The 'Saucerer'
LAHH chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
YIts been a great story. Thanks for writing
MyLoveIsToBlame chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
Ooooh ! It's already the end ! :3 What a cute chapter ! :)

Anyway, thank you for this story, it was an amazing one :D Hope I'll read one of your fanfictions soon enough ! xD

~~~
Musicunderground chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
*Sigh* As the old saying goes: All good things must come to an end. And this was a ery, very good thing. I adored the whole fic, and that last chapter was just amazing :D Everyone loves a wedding. Oh, and loved Merlin's little trick with the bouquet ;)

Well, thought I'd just say it once more:

Amazing, flawless, incredible story :D
Elin Marc chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Love that proposal part. That's what make this couple very interesting. The initiator and the equalizer really. Morgana takes the plunge, Merlin takes the balancing. The best of the two sides of the equation. Oh please make the marrying part eventful-with a little "spice" of course. This s great and very enjoyable fic. Thanks for writing jaq.
Haley Renee chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
I loved that proposal! And if you based it on your own experience, I feel sorry for your husband (he must have been so confused lol). I can't wait for the wedding!
MyLoveIsToBlame chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
God ... This ... This ... THIS ... was damn cute ! This so awesome ! And you're also awesome because you actually did that too ! :D *yougotalotofrespecthere*
Musicunderground chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Did you just say next chapter is the last one? But... But... But no! :(

and... Did you seriously propose like that? Wow you've got guts... Seriously. And it is a very Morgana-like thing to do...

Anyways, loved the chapter, as usual. And very glad the envelope wasn't anything bad :)

update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. x
DancingMagpie chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Aww such a sweet chapter! I'm so relieved that it wasn't something bad in that envelope! And Merlin's reaction to how Morgana was dressed as Bridesmaid was great :D That conversation between Arthur, Elyan and Merlin at the end made me laugh.

I'm sad that there's only one more chapter to go...
Jonny Napalm chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Ha! Love Morgana turning the tables on Merlin and setting up everything for the wedding before she asks. Very fun. I especially enjoy the pair of them playing together. Nice chapter.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
Haha that was an interesting chapter lol

I liked the proposal idea, mind you it's a little bit intense haha

Really good chapter!

Update as soon as you can!
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
You dont understand how relieved I am that the message was not morgana wanting to break up with him! I was worried aha. Can't wait for the wedding, love how it's medevil themed :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
What a great chapter! I totally loved the proposal! That was so cool. I love how it was Morgana that proposed to Merlin. I wonder if Arthur will tease Merlin next chapter for being the girl in the relationship. I was all rather sweet. And that is really cool that you proposed to your husband. :)

I can't wait for the last chapter!
Paladinobr chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
What amazing chapter. You're very good 'cause I never had imagined that the secret was the wedding that Morgana was planning. This just confirms that Morgana is smarter than Merlin, lol, but I think he doesn't mind, lol. Waiting for the next chapter.
Musicunderground chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
I. Am. Reeeeaaaallly sorry i havent reviewed the last few chapters! I didnt have internet for the past couple weeks...

Anyways, i really liked the last few chapters. I'm glad Arthur and Gwen have made up. But whats in that envelope Morgana left for Merlin? Knowing you (at least, how you write your stories)its either a red herring and not that bad/really good... or its really, REALLY bad...

And is it bad that i dont know which one i want it to be?

Anyways, one final note:

LEON! You put him in! Even if it was for a paragraph or so... but still... yay!

*Cough* Sorry bout that :)

Update soon!