Reviews for What Happens in Reno
whyteRose86 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Please post more :) where's fairest of them all?
tvj12 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I loved the smuttiness you included in this story! The way they met and the introduction of your girl were great. -tvj12
Natali chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I demand a sequel! :D

Seriously tough, this has to be one of the best stories i've read so far! and i read quite a lot of them! post soon... pretty please... with a cherry on top :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I loved this story! I felt bad for Dean in the end. I'm glad you're continuing this. I'd like to see what happens to Dean and Kait. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
This was great! I expected her to leave him, but I didn't expect the story to end at this point. Please do let us know when you've got the new series posted. I'm very interested.
stephaniew chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
So you're totally killing me here... Another scorching, melt-my-screen love scene and then my heart...broken...crushed... *sobs*

First we get Dean's thoughts...that she might be The One. And all the while we know she's gonna run. *heart cracking* How he likes waking up with her, being beside her, how she makes him feel. *sigh*

Then Kait...she's trying to push him away, but she can't. She wants him so much and she's already given him her heart, so she's going to have this one last time, then this one last kiss. *heart breaking* And poor Dean is clueless.

Now John...I thought he was spot on. I can just imagine his reaction to something like this. And that he would see her driving away. Ugh. Poor poor Dean still isn't getting it...

And back to Dean...thinking about what he's going to say. How he's going to talk her into going with them. "How he'll prove to his father he's capable of something more. That he's wanted." Jesus. *sobbing* Taking the medallion because that's all he has left of her. *sobbing more* *heart shattering into tiny little bitty pieces*

Yes, even though I know there's more to this story, my heart is still broken and I'm still sobbing in my coffee.

Also, thank you for such a beautiful mention in your author's note. *yeah, more sobbing* I love you too babe! :)
stephaniew chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I cannot stop reading this. And every time I do, it manages to get even hotter! When I read this the first time last night, I was totally breathless at the end!

Ok, so first off, the whole commando image makes me think a lot things I probably shouldn't...wow. And then how they tease each other? Good lord...I was totally melted into a puddle and my poor computer screen is a loss.

I love that she's still fighting how she feels. That somehow, if she can just keep it hot and heavy, she's not going to feel and neither is he. But he keeps surprising her. I also loved that she saw the same feelings mirrored in his eyes... *sigh*

You know I absolutely adore these two together and I know they're gonna break my heart, but I can't help but keep reading. Thanks for coming back to this story, sweets, I appreciate it!
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Beautiful and very hot imagery in this chapter as Kait tries to stave off the inevitable. Some of my favorite lines:

"It burns like a good shot of whiskey, making his chest ache and his fingers tingle for the next round."

"'Really, Dean?' she teases, 'Commando?'"

"He smirks. Knows he's the best kind of bad. The kind that doesn't leave a woman hanging."

"Sliding deeply - sinking himself fully within the inferno of her body - he gives her everything."

But now she realizes that she loves him. Exactly what she didn't want. I have a feeling she's going to run. I hope not...but something tells me trouble's on the horizon for Dean and Kait.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
This is a wonderful story. I love the way Kait's plan to use Dean to salve her grief gives her so much more than she expected. Love the way you describe the pair of them together, equally dominant and submissive. - "Like eagles colliding in flight and careening toward the earth as they fight for dominance, it's an elegant battle. Both equally hunter and prey, they fight for control, soaring toward ecstasy together."

My favorite line here is: "Was she throwing him out? He feels so...used." What fun, to see the tables turned! Only she doesn't throw him out... she invites him to a hunt. I'm sure both of them will get more than they bargained for.
celeste301 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
He feels so...used - this bit made me laugh.

This was unbelievably awesome, excuse me while I go sit in the freezer for a few minutes.
stephaniew chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
God, sweets, do you have any idea how much I love this story? It's just perfection... Sooo hot. The anticipation, the teasing, then the pulling off of clothes...lord have mercy! The way they figure each other out is fantastic. The car thing...you know I love that! I love the hot and heavy take me now thing they're working, but both of them feeling emotions they don't really want, but can't stop either. *sigh* You're amazing, sweets...just amazing! Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! :)
celeste301 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
XD loved the insight on Dean's thoughts, awesome chapter, can't wait for more!
annie167 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
cant wait for more... sooooo jealous of kait!
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Loved this look into Dean's head. It was fun seeing the same scene that you described in chapter 1 from his point of view. I especially liked the paragraph about the Impala and these lines: "I don't need a fancy CD player or bucket seats. A girl can't snuggle close and kiss your neck unless you got a bench. Why would I give that up?"

I bet it's going to be more than either of them expected.
Natali chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
omg! this story rocks so far! :D

i reaaaly hope you're not gonna make us wait so long for the next chapter!