Reviews for Reluctant Acquaintances
riskygrace chapter 21 . 1/12
This story was absolutely amazing. You are very talented which is an under statement. I laughed and I cried at some of the chapters. The characters Sam and Andy as well as Oliver (always the comedian but a true friend) are so believable and so in character with their roles on Rookie Blue that each chapter just flowed no issue seeing them act the role out.

Thank you do very much for sharing, it was a pleasure to read and could not put it down until completion.
Denton1122 chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Bar far the best story I have ever read on here! Absolutely loved it; the original idea is fantastic I can picture everything playing out exactly as you've wrote it. Your talent is amazing and it really is a talent! I think this is the first story of yours I have read and I assure straight after posting this I'm gunna go check out your profile for more! I loved this story so I'd just like to say thank you! You've made me cry, laugh, smile, frown everything, and I've loved every word of it. And I hope your still writing (soon find out). Denton :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
I just love, love, love this story I don't know how many times I have read it..I just always come back to it definitely one of my favs...it just always gets me it has everything in it...thank you again!
christel56 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Hi, I read this story about 4 times and it gets to me every single time. You did a really great job with this. I hope, youll write many more stories like this.

Please !

Chris
disneyland92 chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Aw, this was amazing! I can't tell you, I've laughed-cried-smiled till my cheeks hurt, this was truly amazing.
Nathliebee chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
BEST STORY EVER! Thank you for such an amazing story i enjoyed it so much. I know i'm late on this story, but words cant explain how much i enjoyed this story from beginning to end. So thank you thank you thank you. Please write more Mcswarek stories please.
mabscifiromantic chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
That was truly beautiful. Your stories get me every time.
RainDaner chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
That was beautiful, I had tears when I read the last line. Keep it up x
Inspire-Smiles chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
I just wanted to tell you that I read this story all the time, and no matter how many times I read it, it never loses it's magic, surprise, or emotion. It's just a beautifully written story. :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Had so many emotions running through me at times. Thanks for writing
moiselle09 chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
excellent story!
pnwer chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
This was an excellent story. You really captured the TV characters!
star31595 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
It was so good! You captured everyones personalites perfectly :) loved it
Dorkandmindy chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
This was so sweet! I loved it! And I'm sad it's over...
Dorkandmindy chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Hahaha! Love this chapter, this family, and everything about them!
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »