Reviews for Reluctant Acquaintances
galli2 chapter 20 . 7/9
ugh I just love this story.. I re read it all the time. I miss when great rookie blue fan fics were always around.
kaiistar chapter 21 . 5/30
Very different from the norm, but I loved it. Very well put together. Great transitions and the ending was an awesome formate.
debcass67 chapter 21 . 2/21
loved the story, "that hormonal mess" clasic. x
It a really good storyof
kate1701 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
I have only just found this story and it's had me enthralled for 3 days, loved it all. How I wish we could have had a season 7 to be able to see McSwarek babies. Don't know if you still see the reviews but i hope you will. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Bit slow on the uptake I know. But I loved this story so much
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Love this story probably one of the best I've read what an amazing story line love the scene between Boyd and sam and the one between sam . Oliver and Jo I couldent stop laughing haha
Alice chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Have absolutely loved this :D
Kelly Carberry chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Loved it liked the idea of Sam and Andy as neighbours glad when she got rid of Luke didn't want it to end good job.
jh126 chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Boyd's surprisingly decent behavior was a bit of a (nice) surprise! Glad Sam showed up at the Penny, and what a hoot that he obviously heard "heavenly." And the school girl versus the sexy professor was wickedly hot. Andy was so right, watching your man shave is a very special, intimate thing to witness, a special treat, for sure. And bless you Sam Swarek for answering seriously and from the heart that yes, "You and me. It's serious." Awesome chapter.
saderia chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Wonderful story and perfect ending.
saderia chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Amazing chapter.
saderia chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Love Andy and Lindsey relationship. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
Wow they went from about to get it to fighting and old cases. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Yay they finally kissed and what a hot kiss it was.
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »