Reviews for Reluctant Acquaintances
KLW87 chapter 1 . 6/7
Dear God..I was hooked on this from the first chapter! I sqealed, I cried, I laughed, I cringed, I got mad, then I was estatic when they finally stopped dancing around each other and gave in. My Mcswerek hear is happy! Your one of those rare finds phenominal writers that;s for sure. Everything just flows and I can so see it happening in my head. That's only because you wrote Sam and Andy so much in character that it seemed real to me. You did great on lydnsey too. I find little kids hard to write but you made her seem to real and job!
galli2 chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
ugh I just love this story.. I re read it all the time. I miss when great rookie blue fan fics were always around.
kaiistar chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
Very different from the norm, but I loved it. Very well put together. Great transitions and the ending was an awesome formate.
debcass67 chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
loved the story, "that hormonal mess" clasic. x
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2016
It a really good storyof
kate1701 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
I have only just found this story and it's had me enthralled for 3 days, loved it all. How I wish we could have had a season 7 to be able to see McSwarek babies. Don't know if you still see the reviews but i hope you will. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Bit slow on the uptake I know. But I loved this story so much
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Love this story probably one of the best I've read what an amazing story line love the scene between Boyd and sam and the one between sam . Oliver and Jo I couldent stop laughing haha
Alice chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Have absolutely loved this :D
Kelly Carberry chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Loved it liked the idea of Sam and Andy as neighbours glad when she got rid of Luke didn't want it to end good job.
jh126 chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
Boyd's surprisingly decent behavior was a bit of a (nice) surprise! Glad Sam showed up at the Penny, and what a hoot that he obviously heard "heavenly." And the school girl versus the sexy professor was wickedly hot. Andy was so right, watching your man shave is a very special, intimate thing to witness, a special treat, for sure. And bless you Sam Swarek for answering seriously and from the heart that yes, "You and me. It's serious." Awesome chapter.
saderia chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Wonderful story and perfect ending.
saderia chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Amazing chapter.
saderia chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Love Andy and Lindsey relationship. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
Wow they went from about to get it to fighting and old cases. Great chapter.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »