Reviews for iGo Ghost
nscott144 chapter 1 . 2/9
Did anyone adopt this yet I'll take it off your hands
Keke chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
What does sweatdrop mean
K.M chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I'm kinda sad that this ended. I came by it while randomly searching things that I like (really weird I know) and I thoughly enjoyed reading this.
Just ignore that ass who calls himself kreepers grim because he's just a dick head who needs to be nocked of his podium.
Good job x
K.M
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
8D and 8H Beijing swapped. Because in the episode where Freddie's secret video cam got evidence of a robber/killer and someone got sick of him and his mother Ben g clears sk they swapped them;
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch dumb bitch

thats how much of a dumb bitch you are, HAH!

sincere hate,
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
also dannys clothes change make him look like a traffic light or a hippie, hate it.
put your writing prowess to some use and rewrite it or ill copy this piece of shit for story, edit and alter and repost is with new everthing.

sincere hate,
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
why dye dannys hair brown, you couldve just shortened it or even restyled it and the names BLEH! horrible. just keep their first names and change the last name and seriously where did you get the names, family and friends? despicable! you disgrace dp with this change.

sincerely,
Doctor Felton Broflovski chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Damn. People really do love this. Wow... THey are desperate for updates.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Definite fangirl moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Creepy fangirls. Creepier than me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice cover-up Danny.
S.J. Baker chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I love this story, and I'm sad about no updates, but I understand. I do it all the time with my crossovers. I would offer to adopt, but I kind of have a bad reputation for not updating crossovers. I hope someone awesome gets this story so they continue it.
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Aw man! I understand though. Let us know if someone does adopt it!
mailaine chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Ah, its fine, everyone gets tired of atleast one of their stories every once and a while. I would adopt it, but I have 2 other stories on my hand and school starting. I hope someone good adopts it, because I, for one, think it is a great story.
mailaine chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
please continue, it's a really good story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »