Reviews for Mesmerized
ulo chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Can't w8. For the next CHAP ! Epp sounds like an amzing story is being boren
Tiny Tomate chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I like it! pleez update! Its so sweet and sad. will blaine ever see kurt?
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh gosh. This was sadder than I thought it would be, but I still loved it.
klaine-supermegafoxyawesomehot chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
AMAZING! Please update soon?
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Heartbreakingly brilliant!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awww Please update soon :( Sorry, commenting on your Author's Note :P Anyway, great chapter for a beginning I love it :P
KleineMausi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Okay so when I started reading I was like "hmm, this will be odd" because i generally have a bit of an issue with AU. But I kept reading because I love the way you use words. I love your writing.

And damn am I glad I did. This is beautiful. It's sad and tragic but also beautiful in a way. I really, really hope you continue writing on this one, I'd hate to see this go to waste!
bookwormperson chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow. I'm interested to see how you turn this into a romance story. ;) I loved it! Can't wait for your update, please do it soon!
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love this! More please!
klainesupporter chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You have to write more! That was super hot, and you're a very good writer. I loved it! :)
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Omigosh, this sounds amazing and its only the first chapter! Please update soon!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was beautifully written! Are you planning on continuing this story?
Blueroses57 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
*Gasp* GFLB from Sweeney Todd, my favorite! Oh lord, that part where Kurt was crying made me almost cry :( I hope Blaine is like Athony and "steals" Kurt :D can't wait to read more!
fibi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Your pussy bottom Blaine is so disgusting and your stories sucks!
Marininha Potter chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, what a great idea! I'm definitely looking foward to the next chapter!

For what I understood, Kurt is not really happy being a prostitute. It makes it easier for Blaine, then. Will we have broken!Kurt or something?

And oh, congratulations on the smut. Very realistic. x