Reviews for Pain of Betrayal
Lw117149 chapter 21 . 11/23
very nice :)
Inu-Neko2 chapter 20 . 8/13
Quite an interesting story, i like it when somethimes Tom riddle aka Voldemort aren't the bad guy.
So this is well writen to. :P
Oh, grow up. That was probably the most tame flame ever and you're wigging out about it.
you really should check your spelling: where instead of were, roland instead of ronald, ablus instead of albus and so on.
otherwise, nice story :)
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 3/9
that was lovely thank you for writing it:)
Yukimori of the Cherokee chapter 20 . 1/25
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I think it would be more realistic if instead of words apearing saying fire and wind Harry could have a vision of somthing symbolizing fira and air. Of course it is your fanfic. BTW, I love this story so far!
K chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love the ending it's sooooo cute :)
PeachyBleachySunrise chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
This fic is amazing, I only wish that there were more chapters. A sequel would be awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
"Revelamini" is first person plural passive, and would, even if it were right, mean "we are being revealed"
kat chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
I loved the story and I think because it is your story the characters should reflect that great job
Kindred01 chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
love it epic
Raynesum chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I'm sorry to say i got to this chapter and headed back to the archive. I mean this with all due respect, because i know i could even attempt to write a piece as such. The plot line has potential but could only be realistically shipped as a crack pairing due to the overwhelming OOC-ness of every paragraph. Side note, the writing structure is also a bit choppy. Overall it is a good story, if you were aiming for realistic pairings, you surely missed your target. If it was your intention to make a crack fic, then i ultimately have wasted time rambling on about non-existing intentions and you have wasted time reading it. Keep on writing and growing, you have a great amount of potential.
katelaina1717 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic hoping to read a sequel soon. Harry is gonna make a brilliant mum. I just wish it was longer.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
The story had promise but the out of characterness combined with poor spelling and grammar really took away from the story. I would advise you to get a new beta as this one did a poor job editing the mistakes and fewer mistakes would have improved your story. The plot seemed a bit cliche but it improved a bit as the story progressed. When you said that if someone didn't like the story then they should not have read it it made you seem very childish and unused to critique. The story could have been so amazing had your beta actually done their job right. For that I'm sorry that you had to rely on them to edit it as they are one of the major reasons you are receiving critique on this.