Reviews for The Lonely Orbits of Stars
Vampy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Pheleeeaaaheeese update. This clifhanger has been killing me like forever! And rereading it doesn't make it better... :( it does make me love this story more and more though. take care! ;) V.
Anisney-Robin chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Oh my gosh, this has to be one of the best written and plotted out ElfQuest fics I have ever written. I know it has been 2 years since you worked on this but I would love to read more. You have taken one of my favourite characters and cut to the core of his emotions through one of the most painful times in wolf rider history. Darn your writing skills for making me want to read more :)
NinjagoZ chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
UPDATE THIS, PRETTY PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE! I AM THRILLED BY THIS!
Vampy chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Isn't it time you'd update this little gem? *hint hint* *nudge nudge* ;) V.
DarkWaters chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I'm in freakin' tears right now. I need more. And soon. You to do something about this cliffhanger. Seriously. Now, go. Go do something that will blow my mind. I don't care how long its been since you last updated. I'm a serious ElfQuest fan and I usually try not to read those who just sever a story without warning in the summary but someone told me about this one and I took the chance. Now, go write something that will amaze us Elves!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Please write more im dieing to know what happends next PLEASE!

note: i am a huge elf qust fan i have read them all and i have always wanted someone to write about this part so PLEASE CONTINUE
TheGrammarHawk chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
*coughs awkwardly* You know, I really love this. I found it, as it is such a small fandom we are in, and I really really like it. I would really love it if you continued... and at such a cliffhanger... Please? Please, could you try to? I mean, this is a spectacular story... I love it a lot. So if you could continue... please do... please...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I know it's been a while, but... Pleeeeaase, please, please finish the story? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Ah, Hubble! You know you could finish this in one chapter... Just one chapter! And then we could all have closure. Alas!
some cool chick chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
nice story! Melikes!

But seriously... is that the end? Cutter doesn't track Skywise down and talk it over?

sad.
WANTSMORE chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I WANT MORE! PLEASE! PLEASE! T.T I WANTS MORE PLZZZZZZZZZ! *pouty, teary eyed*
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I really hope finishing this is one of your new years resolutions. It was a good read.
Herrific chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
this fic is really good! Please continue!
Arorree chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
...more?
Vampy chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Pheleeeaassse update! T.T *gushing tears* I really need to know what happens next. It was such a heartbreaking clifhanger, you just can't leave it at that! You can not! ... *continues to weep in a corner somewhere* (while patiently waiting ofcourse... XD )