Reviews for Wizard Seeking Rogue
boldpens chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved this! So sweet and IC and perfect. Could totally see it happening on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg i love it so much more plz
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loved that ending...actually I loved the whole fic it was inspiring. I think you did really well with the characterizations which is what I'm struggling with in my own fic.

Myst
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was both sad, sweet and incredibly hilarious. Bonding of D&D. Awesome xD Such nerds. Such loveable, loveable nerds. So cute.

K
Feff chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is so lovely! I needed something like this they've been pretty cold to Blaine so I enjoyed this a lot :D Adorable.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awe. That was absolutely adorable.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Dork love! So cute.

And Lauren would be a FANTASTIC DM. Completely merciless, but with ample rewards for the deserving who survive her angry god act. She's got to weed out the weaklings, y'know? XP
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
amazing
lilmm chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Yay! That's so awesome that you worked gaming into their backstories. Now that I think about it, Artie would totally play D&D. And the idea of Lauren as their dungeon master is just hilarious.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i really really really want an Artie/Blaine friendship to happen on cannon. loved this piece
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So can this happen now or-

Seriously, official new!headcanon! I love the idea of Artie and Blaine!
Aledda chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes! I want this to be canon so badly.

Everything about this was perfect and spot on. Blaine being lonely because he's somehow the outcast in the group of outcasts, the kids who witnessed Blaine's performance actually rocking out instead of ignoring him like they do with everyone else, even nerdy fun times!

I want Blaine to make friends of his own and Artie would be a perfect applicant. (If he doesn't become a fanboy like the Warblers lol).

Seriously, I loved this.
Winky796 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, brilliant idea ! I just... really liked it. You got the characters down pretty good, all though I'd like to hear a " yo" or something from Artie. But that was mainly the only thing I can pick on. Also ; RPG is always a plus in my quest-journal ;)
snowangellms chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
aww cute and you brought up a few great points!