Reviews for Halloween Flower
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Please keep going I want to know what happens to jack and aiden! Please with a cherry on top!
GodlyJewel chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This was an interesting chapter, and I'm curious to see what it was that drew Aiden's all those years ago.
jeminaskellinton chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
you need to add more chapters! i will send jack to scare you!
Callie chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I want to see what happens when Widen meets Jack! Update soon!
GodlyJewel chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Aaah! What part of "Once you find her, one of you come find me" did they translate into "bag her and grab"? Yeesh! Those three better not be planning on getting too many treats. Wonder how this will change Jack's original plan...? Eh, it's funnier this way. lol
Arthur caribinbo chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
This is an amazing book please continue wrighting. Could you answer one question? Is "Samantha" sally?
Zanily Bandoper chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Ahw come on .
I wanna read the chapter where Jack meets Aiden .
Pretty please, with fog juice and witch warts on top, may you write the next chapter.
GodlyJewel chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Haha she finally gets it. Hmm, I wonder what she'll be? Hope it's easy enough for Jack to spot her.
sierra chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
nice! keep going
GodlyJewel chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Oooo, a twist! I hope Jack and Aiden can speak so that she won't feel guilty for what happened, or hate Halloween.

Midnight? To quote Shrek, "Why is it always midnight?" Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find.
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Oh snap! Things are about to get interesting. Jack has a family, but how long has it been since that night? And what happened to Aiden and Samantha? Can't wait to see the what happens next. :)

I really like how you write these chapters. Normally, I prefer breaks within the chapters if there's a scene change, but the way you write it works without needed that. I'm glad to see you continuing this story, and I understand the long wait in-between chapters. Once in a while, someone takes a little longer to update their next chapter (I'm part of the guilty party).
Emma Winter Frost aka Sierra chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I will follow and favorite this.
for I must see what happens !
And if you need any inspiration, PM me ! Don't be shy ! ( or if you have writers block or if you just wanna talk or something...) I mean , you don't have to ... Like uh.. Never mind! Um... Keep writing!
wolfsblood13 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Please update soon.
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Hey! Great story so far! Idk if ur working on the next chapter yet but I have some ideas if u wanna PM me i can give them to u.
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation of Jack's human life. I'm curious what era you place him in and what happens when he remembers. Does he go looking for Aiden or does she find him, and how long has it been since he saw her last? I'm looking forward to what happens next.