Reviews for 035: The Taste of Perfection
Miss Lynxx chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
What an interesting story. I enjoy your vocabulary very much. And the depth you put into the characters. I shall be impatiently awaiting your next update.
TheTheatreChick chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
It's difficult to find good Nuala/Nuada reading material, but you've nailed their relationship. You've developed a story that fits the HB universe with plenty of style and emotion. Specifically- not only was the first sex scene with Nuada and Bladain steaming hot but so artfully done. Your writing feels like painting with words. I'm inspired to check out some of your other work.

Whichever direction the story goes I hope to see the twins consummate their relationship. If such a scene were to exist, I think you would do it justice by writing it.

I know it can be disheartening when writing for a fandom with a small audience but I'm here to let you know you've got a fan!
Kinshi chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Fantastic story so far! It is very quaint and emotional. Nuada and Nuala's relationship seems so tragically heart-felt, it makes for such a delightful read. I can't really think of anything else to say except that I hope that where will be more chapters.

Please update soon! *crosses fingers*
Cben chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Wonderfully written. You've weaved pain, devotion, and angst into three of your main characters in TWO chapters. Well done. I like how you're details are not overladen with unnecessary prose, but just enough to give seasoning to your settings.
Marisela chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I do hope you keep this up, I really enjoyed it. I love Nuada/Nuala and it's hard to find stories about them.
Windrider0 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is a very well-written story, and I love how it pushes boundaries. I hope it doesn't end tragically though; I want Nuada and Nuala to be happy. Looking forward to nxt chap :)
MARS chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Please, most stories are repeated and overused. This incest thing really pushes on ppls boundaries, I love that.

Please continue!
littlenerd chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
omygoodness i thought i left a review when i first read this!sorry! i really like this story! even if the whole nuada/nuala is a little strange cuz theyre siblings, but you cant help but want them like tht lol. cant wait for more! please keep updating!
MARs chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thank you! Finally a story that relates to the true story! I was searching for nuala/nuada fics and basically all I find is Nuada and some original character hoe-bag! Why in the world would i search out a complete anonymous when nuala is right there? It's a tragic love story, it really really is.

I hated the thought of him being with that woman, but it fits in with the tragic theme of their story. Ahhhh...

Do you think there was any change after the king had died?