Reviews for Life in Daylight
fruba14 chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
OMG! that was amazing! plz plz dont tell me it ends there!

Oh i just loved the way chapter 1 stated and how 17 ended :DD

it acually made me go back and read chapter 1 again! :D

Great job! :)

It actually seems like this could have happened before everything started like wooow :) I was amazed, good job!
LittleMargarita chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Oh what a freaking son of a gun priest! Oh he deserved his end all right!

Im glad Kala's magic is protecting her. Is she really going to stay with Peter or will she end up with the goblins eventually?
LittleMargarita chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Oh man. Poor Kala. I forgot about that! Her dad shouldve warned her that humans dont have to give their wives food, that they can take the food for themselves...or at least, he shouldve explained this to Peter. Or Kala should be saying something too! Her husband is human and therefore he cannot be expected to know her customs...-sigh-

Poor Kala...anyway, nice update. Keep up the great work.
fruba14 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
HI haha i didnt review for the other chapters but i do read them ;) Nice job! :D I like this one, keep up the good work ;)
LittleMargarita chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Aw man poor Kala! I can understand how she feels about being forced into this marriage. Parents always want what is best for their children even and sometimes do things for them that the children don't want and make them unhappy.

I'm curious to see if Kala will come around and learn to love Peter? And will she have to live with the blindness to the sun for the rest of her life? Please continue!
LittleMargarita chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh wow how tragic...please continue!
LittleMargarita chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Oh wow...how tragic...Marak Whiteye time eh? Nice! Many of the fics are done either after Kate's time or modern times...awesome!
LittleMargarita chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That sounded like Elizabeth's and Adele's first meeting. They sound very adorable...!

Anyway, keep up the good job. Youve done well so far.
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really good! I hope you write more soon!