Reviews for Connection
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I very much liked it.
Indie Mittens chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This took my breath away.
Your writing is fantastic. There were numerous moments where I couldn't discern where poetry ended and prose began. It was like being swept up into a thousand tiny, electric seconds that made up one infinite stretch of time.
I don't think I could adequately praise this enough to convey how how enchanting, surreal yet very real, how delicate and textured this was.
It was like reading a picture, and I can offer no higher compliment.
Lycopene chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Just perfect.
Dakimomoe chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh god, so fluffy! I really love this!
FriendsCallMeTonks chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please tell me you write for a living, you need to be making money off these talents.
marshall lee chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I have to say- I was really turned on to this whole bubbline relationship while reading this um... what should we call it...story,no...fanfiction...no...ah! Masterpiece. Yeah' that's the word. And I ,thank you for that. Who cares about those single-minded straight persons who loathe gay stuffs... ii mean, we're all people right? Gay emo straight...

Okay... I better stop emoting lol: p anyway, I love it, you just made my day.
Rishim chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is a very well written and excellent fic! It's hard to find in character and sweet fic of these two and you did a lovely job of it. :)
kattycha01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
D'aww!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Heehee... this story made me giggle. I loved it!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow the feels... :D I'm pretty sure you are fast becoming my favourite Marceline/Bubblegum author :)
machomood chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
this is perfect for my recent craving for bubbline! I wish this was an on-going duuuude! SRSLY GOOD 3 ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I don't even know what to say except this story was AWESOME!How 'organic' indeed,although the you can't afford me line made me think of but seriously you amazing never stop writing!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Implications are nice, aren't they?
calectar chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
beautiful.
patorikkudozzu chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
On a site where you're lucky to find a story that isn't rife with spelling errors, not even to mention the quality of the writing, it's rare to find a writer like this! No spelling errors, and its well written!? Who is this person? This is one of the writers who I desperately look for in this site: they're like a sheltering rock in a sea of mediocrity. I'd suggest to anyone reading this to look over the other stories Bainaku has written. The one problem here is that Bainaku appears to be a romance writer. I love a good romance, but I also want to read some well written adventure, humor, etc. It may be difficult to find other good writers in these genres. To help, I reccomend looking at Bainaku's favorites: a quality writer will lead us to other quality writers.