Reviews for Parting
darrling chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
i wish it had been a little longer but it's pretty good.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Short and sweet. I like reading about the Carrows-especially about their sibling relationship-and I agree that they likely have some sort of negative family experiences in their lives.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Interesting! I never thought to imagine what their life could have been like, they're not characters I normally consider reading about. Great work, though, you did well :)
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
oooh, this is great! I've always thought these two would ahev ahd quite a close relasionship! You wrote it really well, adn made me feel really sad for them :(
MBP chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ugh, so sad... but it makes sense. It would take a childhood like this to make them turn out like that. This really worked.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
An interesting one. As you say, people you don't normally see written so a brave attempt to gve it a try. What you can see is the loyalty they showed each other.
Manawydan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I never thought I'd feel sorry for Amycus and Alecto, but you really hit the right amount of sympathy in this. I love that you took two characters that are despised and gave them a background that evokes the readers sympathy. But of course no kid is born evil, how they're raised and their experiences shape who they become.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really good.
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this.

I love pieces that look deeper into "the bad guys" and I love the insight this gives to Amycus and Alecto. They're real, and relatable. Thank you so much!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was wonderfully written. I even felt a bit of sympathy. :)
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Um...wow. This was fantastic. I'm very, very impressed, I really...liked? this...this was SUCH a hard set to write, but you did it fantastically, I'm absolutely amazed. It's so hard for me to decide how I feel, because it's so ANTI everything we know and love about Harry Potter. hahaa really, really wonderful job!