Reviews for Cost
Yayoi chapter 4 . 10/11
Hi! Oh my gosh I love this story! I just hope you'd add more, nonetheless, I still love it. Good job!
berry5tz chapter 4 . 9/21
I really liked this but in my mind they will be young forever. Oh, and why is it that everyone thinks being 40' something is decrepit? I'm going to be 50 here soon and I may be somewhat delusional as hell about this, but damn it I'm not old! Lol

This was wonderfully done. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked how Shikamaru reconsidered the cost. I really don't think that the Leaf wanted to sacrifice Kakashi either. They really owe a lot to Team 7 after all.
Great job!
LittleGirly chapter 4 . 4/8
Awesome (:
Really had fun reading your fanfic XD
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 4 . 3/21
Loved this! :D
tineyninja chapter 4 . 1/13
Loved it! But I think Kakashi would be46?
There were some great lines in this :D naruto better at breaking things heh
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
That was actually amazing !
Gainon chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Oh wow. Normally Kakashi x any of his students is a big ol' nono for me hut you managed to make it really really compelling!
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I liked general idea for this fic, about them being older and all, and Kakashi potentially going away on a suicide mission and then these things to happen. But I really wanted a bit more details. Anyway, not bad! :-)
jules chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
thank you soooo much for not turning this into a tragedy. beautifully written. though i'm still crying. _T
jules chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
omg, the feels! this is heartbreaking. right now you have me bawling my eyes out. not fair. *snief*
Kai chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
omg. i love this fic! thanks for writing! if only there is a sequel i would have been ecstatic to read too!
MadaMag chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Nice. Really nice story.
Thanks for sharing!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
That was a good ending!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Like I said, I love your writing style. Its fast paced, adding all the necessary details.
This chapter was really good!