Reviews for Cost
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I liked general idea for this fic, about them being older and all, and Kakashi potentially going away on a suicide mission and then these things to happen. But I really wanted a bit more details. Anyway, not bad! :-)
jules chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
thank you soooo much for not turning this into a tragedy. beautifully written. though i'm still crying. _T
jules chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
omg, the feels! this is heartbreaking. right now you have me bawling my eyes out. not fair. *snief*
Kai chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
omg. i love this fic! thanks for writing! if only there is a sequel i would have been ecstatic to read too!
MadaMag chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Nice. Really nice story.
Thanks for sharing!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
That was a good ending!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
That was...fast.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Like I said, I love your writing style. Its fast paced, adding all the necessary details.
This chapter was really good!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is really good!
I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
aww i wish it might have been longer than this but none the less excellent
Schattenspieler chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I love this fanfic. I read them again and again. Especially gefält me hir Naruto and Kakashi are older. It is rare to find stories where Naruto is older than 20 Oh, and Shikamaru is so true to the original you had dragged him straight in the series. XD just wonderful!
I laughed a lot, was sad and upset. The end makes me really happy.
I do not know if you're still active on this page. But I would like to have more of you you read the two. I Mag Narukaka or Kakanaru very.
greetings Schattenspieler

ps: Shikamaru I also read a lot.
Schattenspieler chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Just great, I'm thrilled and convinced of the story. I like that both are older, there are usually not.
The whole time I was expecting a dragödie, I'm so happy that she fails. It was a great finish.
love greetings
Schattenspieler
Cerebella Kennor chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I was so scared! Thankfully Shikamaru pulled through, because there would have been more than just a shiny gloss over my eyes, there'd be a river pouring out! It's a strange kind of bitter-sweet to contemplate Kakashi in old age because he's always so adamant about protecting his comrades - he's always so full of vitality. I hate the thought of him getting old, but his "midlife crisis" is something I can totally see happening for him. I'm glad that he didn't wind up running to his death after all!
1356 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
continue please...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Loved the whole story, Loved the happy ending. Especially loved Naurto turning into a fiece fox demon, and, pinning his sensei to the ground. That was hot. Would have loved some animalistic sex, but, eh, I'm just greedy that way, grins.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »