Reviews for All It Takes Is Faith
charles cdv chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Nice update soon!
dutch potterfan chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Loved it so far, update soon !
hg2010 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Love your story. Can't wait get the explanations of actions of Harry and Weasleys
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Loved it! I cannot believe that Harry even thought that it was his right to do what he did. Nerve. I loved the speech Severus gave to Harry. Most awesome. Direct and right to the point.

I am getting excited about the families explaining themselves to Ginny first and then what ws Ginny's reason. family drama and Harry drama is getting exciting!

Good job!
charles cdv chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
update soon! _
mdauben chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I have to admit, I'm really wondering how you are going to explain everything that seems so OOC for everyone. Ginny & Snape are friends? Harry attacked Ginny? The Weasley's threw Ginny out of the house? Its really hard to imagine how and why all this could ever happen. Guess I'll have to wait for more of the story to develop.
BekaRoo chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I loved this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next :D
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I like your story. I notice some holes but I am sure that you will address these issues in due time. I have a lot of questions, how is it Harry is forgiven by the family? What was done to Ginny that makes is so difficult for the Weasley's to have no relation with her at present? How does Severus play a role in this picture?
charles cdv chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
nice job!
mdauben chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Well! Ginny's reaction to Harry, Ron and Hermione was a suprise. I can't wait for the next update to find out more.
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Awesome chapter but I need to know what happens soon
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Great chapter I can not wait for the next one :D
ninaz08 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Like it so far! Curios to know what happens next.

KUTGW

ninaz08
ninaz08 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Like it so far! Curios to know what happens next.

KUTGW

ninaz08
charles cdv chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
well it will be cool to see whats next.