Reviews for Pleasant End to a Mishap Made Right
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I WANT TO MARRY FRED!

Oh my Merlin, he was sooo yummy in this fic! I can't blame Hannah for wanting him!

XD

I spotted some Vicnev in there, me thinks! Nev didn't spend extra time at the greenhouse for no reason!

XP

But, THANK YOU SO MUCH, MEW! I can't believe it's taken me this long to review this, but I'm happy I've finally gotten a chance! I love how Hannah's crush on Fred started as a dream and slowly progressed into something more. I was holding my breath the whole time, wondering whether Fred would make a move AND HE HAD SO MANY CHANCES because we all know that Hannah wouldn't be the first one to make a move. When he /finally/ did at the end, I was sooo happy! I mean, I would feel bad for Neville 'cause Hannah is he wife, but he has Victoire so Hannah can have Fred.

I really loved the idea of Fred saving Hannah during the Battle. It was what made me think he liked her back and stuff. And made it so he didn't die like in DH...

Thank you sooo much for this, twinny! Please promise to write more HannahFred 'cause I lovelovelove them!

:D

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh, mew, this was brilliant!

Ah, me smell some VicNev... ;)

I really liked this pairing a lit, you wrote them so well. I especially liked the kiss in the end! :} it was very beautiful, and the way you described Fred.

Truly brilliant!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
"Virility" hahaha.

This is lovely, mew. I love their connection right from the beginning of the story. I'd love to read more of these.

Hmmmm - Neville and ? - Do I even need to guess?