Reviews for Painted Plastic Smiles
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hmmm very different from anything I've read since I usually don't read anything about Padma but I liked it anyway :D
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome! I really liked it, and I thought that you captured Parvati and Padma's relationship very well. I also liked how both sisters are as they acted in the books, but slightly different, so it made them seem more mature. Well done!
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is just heart-breaking. I love how your characterisations were so accurate of how different people would be after facing hardship - it really does tear people apart. But still, I mourn the loss of their relationship. Even though I'm not a girl, I couldn't imagine loosing communication with my sisters. Just reading this has brought some tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
(I've been MIA so long that I missed your writing!) This was just beautiful. And I love Padma's reasoning behind her decision. It's beautifully descriptive as well. I honestly believe you'll be the only one who can successfully write the Patil twins, you're just so darn good at it. I can't get over how good this was. Lovely. Especially the last line, and how Parvarti never forgave her sisters act.
Beael chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh. That's a really different plot, but wonderful all the same. I think you've captured Padma's feelings really well, though I (as one of three sisters) get extremely sad thinking that they never talked again. Also, I'd never picture Parvati like that, never talking to her sister again because of a black dress.

That's beside the point, though. I spot no grammar-mistakes (though English isn't my first language so I can't really say anything about that) and the story has a great flow in it. Again, great story!
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was wonderful. I adored how you worked in padma wearing black - it was such a unique tale, but enthralling because of that. I also loved how you used Padma instead of Parvati - as we see more of Parvati in the books, most would automatically choose her. You represented her beautifully - with such a detailed character. She was confident and defiant. It really was amazing.

There was a few typos here and there, but nothing major. What a fabulous entry, well done!
strukkfirst chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Omigosh! This is such an amazing story! Is it a one-shot or a multi-chap? It's perfect either way, but I was just wondering.