Reviews for Our Story Of Rock And Roll
lilaeaagain chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Just love the development of this chapter. The two lovers together, finding what is to be together in time of pain and time of love.

I found Beautiful - Xtina.
(and in another chapter I found It's my life - Bon Jovi - that I forgot to write before)
lilaeaagain chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Another great chapter. I like the little details you put in yout story. Like Gazza looking to Scara's cleavage.

I think you put Hello in this chapter.
lilaeaagain chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I reviewed first chapter, but forgot to say the names of the songs (Help and Marry you). Wow, your writing is great. Please, continue writing this fiction. I registered myself on this website just to be allowed to talk to you about how wonderful this fiction is!
lilaeaagain chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
This is the best fiction on WWRY. I need to see how Scara and Gazza felt while going towards the Seven Seas of Rhye. Everybody should read this fiction because it is excellent. In this part of history, we have complications happening. I am anxious to know how they solved all issues between them.
lilaeaagain chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is a great history. It shows how the feeling between Scara and Gazza started and it's amazing to read. The action in the history is a perfect to be read while, at the same time, the musical plays (on youtube, for instance). And I have to tell that it was great to join in both. I need to read all the fiction because I'm just addicted to it!
MorphineGun12 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Please, write more. I really, REALLY like this story and it's feeding off to my love for the play/musical. This is just amazing to read. Thank you :)
indigofrisbee chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
i wish i had your talent :)

care to lend me some?

lol

good job :)
Forias chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Aaalright, guess what?

I'm back xD

Now, on to the latest chapters - I can't say anything else but "awesome job!". I still like how you picture the characters and your little scenes inbetween the ones from the musical are just as great.

By the way, I guess I'll just go ahead and be the first one to answer your challenge xP At least for Chapter 6... The non-WWRY-song you used is 'Not While I'm Around' from Sweeney Todd, if I remember correctly, sung by... uh... Helena Bonham Carter? *shrug*
indigofrisbee chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I am not one for plays but once i actually did as you said and checked it out on youtube then started to read this its actually pretty good :)

Its nothing like i thought it was going to be so it was a good suprise :)
reNtZgLeek chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Ooohh... Very nice! Me likey!

Marry You.

It's My Life.

Hello.

Hopefully that's all of them... But anyway... Please, you must continue this! It's REALLY Good! (And Gazza's email adress was theJones'.com, so his name would be Gordon Jones)

- Mackenzie Figaro. :)
Forias chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Heh, great idea so far!

I love how you express the thoughts of Gaz and Scara, keep it up ;)

(by the way, according to the script, Galileo's real name is "www/." (or Joneses, I've found both versions, but I think Jones fits better *shrug*))

Expect me to be back to review the next chapter (noo, that was no threat... I think xP)