Reviews for You're Awful, I Love You
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
How adorable :)
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"In Soviet Russia, revenge gets you, da?" You've been to 9gag, yes? :))
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh Belarus, why so clever?

Poor America. No day off for him...
inactivesorryppl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Gotta love all your stories. This one was really sweet! The end was kinda funny, and I can just imagine Iggy's face.

Your style of writing and choice of words were really nice, and there were absolutely no errors!

Keep up the good work :)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!
anemix chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Now this is realistic. And oddly sweet.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
hah this was the best :D Poor Alfred. I love this pairing.
Salty Peanuts chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
What a delightful read! Convincingly written America, well-depicted Belarus. This is amazing! More people should ship this pairing, definitely!
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh, Al. XD
LavenderTown chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Was looking for some AmeBel and came upon this! So cute! Alfred was absolutely adorable throughout the whole thing, and Arthur at the end! Ahaaa!

Nice job!
Faith Altoire chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Okay so I realize that I have been neglecting to leave you some long-winded ranting reviews as I do all my favorite authors. :3 Now, that just won’t do…seeing as you are [and have been for a long time now] my top favorite writer. So, I’m going back through all my favorite stories of yours and reviewing here on FFnet, starting with this one. *insert maniacal laugh here* Okay, first of all-I LOVE THIS! *Spaz* It is very well-written [as expected] and portrays just what I imagined for the beginning of Alfred and Natalia’s relationship [-Hasn’t shipped a couple so hard since Royai even though that’s canon and this is…well not exactly crack I actually discovered the reasoning for this couple a few days ago and it makes sense…to me at least…’-_-] Ivan’s personality is so cute in this [because next to Artie he’s my favorite character- - favorite line-("It is not the easiest thing, asking a favor of you like this, but you have to take her off my hands for at least one day. I cannot get any work done!") ] and seeing him act Big brotherly always makes me smile. Natalia is such a devil, but that’s why I love her and the contrasting personalities of her and Alfred pull a whole realm of possibilities in my mind [Sadly, I probably won’t ever write about them because I fail epically at romance and even worse at comedy…you’ve read my Faith X Arthur story, right? It sucks…] Alfred is epically adorable [as usual] I’ve never wanted to hug my country so bad…and the Artie cameo at the end made me bust a gut. Seriously, you are awesome! No, wait, your Awesome—sauce! Even better your, like, PRUSSIA AWESOME! Honestly, badass sis, truly.

Hyuu okay! *end rant* Goodbye, love and Hasta la Pasta!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wait, how can a pairing of countries be 'normal'? This was rather amusing. Natalia playing Russia certainly fits in with her character.