Reviews for You're Awful, I Love You
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
How adorable :)
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"In Soviet Russia, revenge gets you, da?" You've been to 9gag, yes? :))
bourgeoicheese chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh Belarus, why so clever?

Poor America. No day off for him...
inactivesorryppl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Gotta love all your stories. This one was really sweet! The end was kinda funny, and I can just imagine Iggy's face.

Your style of writing and choice of words were really nice, and there were absolutely no errors!

Keep up the good work :)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!
anemix chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Now this is realistic. And oddly sweet.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
hah this was the best :D Poor Alfred. I love this pairing.
Salty Peanuts chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
What a delightful read! Convincingly written America, well-depicted Belarus. This is amazing! More people should ship this pairing, definitely!
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh, Al. XD
LavenderTown chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Was looking for some AmeBel and came upon this! So cute! Alfred was absolutely adorable throughout the whole thing, and Arthur at the end! Ahaaa!

Nice job!
DefectiveSlacker chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Okay so I realize that I have been neglecting to leave you some long-winded ranting reviews as I do all my favorite authors. :3 Now, that just won’t do…seeing as you are [and have been for a long time now] my top favorite writer. So, I’m going back through all my favorite stories of yours and reviewing here on FFnet, starting with this one. *insert maniacal laugh here* Okay, first of all-I LOVE THIS! *Spaz* It is very well-written [as expected] and portrays just what I imagined for the beginning of Alfred and Natalia’s relationship [-Hasn’t shipped a couple so hard since Royai even though that’s canon and this is…well not exactly crack I actually discovered the reasoning for this couple a few days ago and it makes sense…to me at least…’-_-] Ivan’s personality is so cute in this [because next to Artie he’s my favorite character- - favorite line-("It is not the easiest thing, asking a favor of you like this, but you have to take her off my hands for at least one day. I cannot get any work done!") ] and seeing him act Big brotherly always makes me smile. Natalia is such a devil, but that’s why I love her and the contrasting personalities of her and Alfred pull a whole realm of possibilities in my mind [Sadly, I probably won’t ever write about them because I fail epically at romance and even worse at comedy…you’ve read my Faith X Arthur story, right? It sucks…] Alfred is epically adorable [as usual] I’ve never wanted to hug my country so bad…and the Artie cameo at the end made me bust a gut. Seriously, you are awesome! No, wait, your Awesome—sauce! Even better your, like, PRUSSIA AWESOME! Honestly, badass sis, truly.

~Hyuu~ okay! *end rant* Goodbye, love and Hasta la Pasta!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wait, how can a pairing of countries be 'normal'? This was rather amusing. Natalia playing Russia certainly fits in with her character.