Reviews for Fascination
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I thought this was amazing
Brianna16 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I'm not a ZADR fan, but this is incredible. I'm honestly blown away. Every single line was beautiful and deep. You have an amazing talent for writing. I wish I could write something as amazing as this.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I am so ridiculously fond of this. It take a very special care to pull of a character denying something explicitly within the text itself-can't tell you how many stories I've exited out of because they used the sentences "He doesn't love him. Does he?"

But you took the idea and spun it out and made it whole, and gave it a new angle. Dib's bizarre doublethink and his crazy notes and... can i get back to the doublethink actually? Because you handled the paradox of knowing something and refusing to know it at the exact same time beautifully.

I also love the star trek reference, not just because I love Star Trek, but also because everyone seems to forget that xenophilia DOES exist elsewhere in fiction. In quite a few places actually.

...Zim nibbling on his cookie is absolutely adorable, by the by.
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really like this, and it's written very well! I loved how you touched on Dib's obsession and turned it into stalker-fantasies. It makes me feel sad, giddy and thoroughly creeped out. I find it hilarious too that, even though Dib planted a spying camera in Zim's base and - in all actuality - would have definite proof of Zim's alien-ness, he doesn't bother to record it or send the footage off to the Swollen Eyeballs. To me, that speaks louder than anything.

I loved the swirl of insanity, and your written expressions. Dib's denial is bittersweet, but with how he is now, I doubt he can last any longer anyway. His stubbornness is astounding though. There were some sentence awkwardness but overall, it was very effective. And yes, you executed it splendidly. I loved it - especially the "field research?" line. Thanks for writing this! :)
Vanilladreamers chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Best fic i've read in a loooooong time :)
Shamaru009 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is a fascinating piece. It's so well written and flows so naturally; it's almost as if I can feel Dib's insanity as I read. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This story is fantastic, and everything about the way you write is fantastic. It just sucks you in. Awesome job!
UnknownZADRfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was reeeally good. Very well written and you managed to keep Dib in character. I wish there was more though...:(
Toolazytologiniihdkdihfhk chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is fantastic, and beautifully written. (: