Reviews for Be Mine Tonight
bloodstone38 chapter 5 . 4/20
Now i can't help but think the real reason Chase almost ate Raimundo was because he was jealous of his attachment to Kimiko.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
You should do a cute one shot, where you're a character and do a small author rant and give him advice on how to propose to Kimiko.
Star crossed chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
It would have been totally awesome if that was the ending to the finale of Xiaolin Showdown. Very cute story, and awesome use of punctuation. As a writer it's ones job to make the readers feel different emotions and to make them want to read more. In my opinion you certainly have managed that. Please write more and more stories because you certainly have a talent for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
ear infection! thats why your ear hurts...most likely.
Nicole chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE
klagana1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
awww! that was so cute!
klagana1 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
that seen is why i love this paring so damn much! XD
zero kiryu is all mine chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
I LOGED IT! GOING DOWN AS FAVORITE STORY!
PURE AWESOME chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
BEST ENDING EVER! This is so cute and romantic and it didnt ever stray into outher pairings so its one of the best fics here. i love how u write chase and kim together! sooo romantic. u need to update your other fics like right now because i want to read more of your writing. :D
takara410 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Love it
LunaUniquin chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
That's so ROMANTIC!

AWWWWW!
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Chase and his heroic sacrifices XC

WAI CHASE? WAI!

I feel bad for poor Kimiko XC
The Critic chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Um... I read the message on your profile. You do know I wasn't referring the body of my review to you, but to one of your anonymous reviewers, right? Probably my fault for the wording.
takara410 chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
love it please more
LunaUniquin chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Awwww, how sweet! Chase saving the world by being evil? Ironic, but sweet.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »