Reviews for Mind the Gap
blackberrymint chapter 3 . 4/23
I really like this story and your writing. I hope you will update this :)
Pseudonym P chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Oh, God, I need to know what's going on. OH MY GOD. I love a good university AU fic but please, don't leave it at that! I'm excited to find out what's happening.

Happy new year!
lezala chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
what happen to their past?
why they separated?
who left who?
i love Athrun quote. it hurt when she left. *kyaaaaaaa*
continue to read the next chapter :)

cya :D
hussleandcuss chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
): the last line was so sad!
hussleandcuss chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
): the last line was so sad!
Nina chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
i wonder why they broke up? nice chapter btw
charizard-ex chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Nicely done. Your characterization of AsuCaga as well as Kira are spot-on. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading the next chapters!
manycolouredeyes chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I love this story! And the language too! It's quite rare to find a story written like this here. Can't wait for an update!
Yennefer chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Cool that you updated

Athrun is adorable with his “understanding and not understanding” his ex-bestfriend…. Bestfriends? Not an ex-couple? You got me here. What the hell happened with them in the past? O.O

Good luck with your finals. Gambatte! ;)
Drair chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! Great chapter as usual. I like how you delve more in-depth into Cagalli's character. I feel that the way you characterize her is very realistic, with her flaws, her clumsiness, and her insecurities.

This chapter has gotten me really curious about what happened between Athrun and Cagalli in the past. From the first two chapters, I assumed that they were ex-lovers, but now it seems they are ex-best friends. I look forward to more development! I'm quite happy that you're turning this into a "proper fanfiction" because I'm assuming that you're planning on fleshing out the story more, which means more reading for me! :D

Also, I'm growing increasingly concerned about Dearka. In all his appearances so far, he has been completely drunk. I fear he may be an alcoholic. :P

Update soon!
itsmesassy chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I thought I reviews this one (and the Puppet Show) before but turns out I didn't - sorry lol And I like both stories! That's why I'm happy that you updated this and assured that both stories are not dead. So now, I'll be patiently waiting for your next updates :D
Anon chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Since each chapter is based on a month of the year, I'd thought it be cool if you updated monthly. :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
interesting!
quintilis chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Yes, OOC-ness is certainly subjective. I honestly don't mind anything that an author does with a character, as long as there's a viable reason for it and the writer clearly delineates what it is. Which you did, so no-problemo with that.

I can tell how much stronger, by miles, the voice is here than in chapter 1. It's a lot more unified, whereas the previous chapter felt kind of jumpy and piecey (possibly from editing it in multiple, separate sittings). I didn't mention it in my previous review, but for example, the party scene is jarringly different from the sort-of introspective/metaphorical atmosphere on the train. No matter. It was enjoyable nonetheless.

I don't think the tone is cheesy necessarily, but I guess I can see why you feel it. Maybe it's because your writing style is not used to spelling things out as blatantly as they are here - "She wanted nothing more than to dash back to her neighbour's door and ask for his shovel and bury herself six feet underground...". Perhaps it seems oddly heavy-handed, or overly, er, trivial to you.

Oh, and I can so totally relate with Cagalli in the last little bit. I've been in loads of situations where I can't control my mouth from saying the most inappropriate things at the worst times. All the while, I'm thinking to myself SHIT-SHIT-SHIT, why can't you SHUT THE HELL UP. Awkward.

Nice work! I think the metaphor of a train and its stops is so neat.

- Portsmouth
dinah chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
you have contributed a lot by pleasuring me with awesome stories and have made my glooms into sunshine.. D TQ