Reviews for The Truth In Your Eyes
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
awe :)
speedracer22uk chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Elitemassacre6 (Britt)

Grate story i really like your writing style you've made Quinn come across as a sympathetic character. This seems to be a great starting point for a longer story or series following this story if your interested in doing a sequel. I hope that you will continue this story hope to read more from you soon.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
...Sooooo... If you'd maybe wanna make this into more than a one shot, I certainly wouldn't complain. You actually have made me not think of Quinn as quite so dislikeable at the end of the last episode now...
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Yeah, I'm a bit sad that Quinn lost the pink hair. The badassness was okay, but that pink hair was insanely sexy. That full blown white outfit at the end was just too much imo.

I don't know how I feel about Quinn have full custody yet since she does have so many problems of her own.

Anyways, I really like how this story explored the idealist side of the future where they go to NY and aren't living on ramen noodles.
karacandance chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
very sweet. could be used as a jumping off point for a series!

keep up the good work!
TheTameDragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i wish Quinn did get Beth away from the fucking bitch named shelby but not to raise her with puck i want her to raise her daughter with Rachel
Darkwolf109 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
SEQUEL! I was thinking of writing something like this myself because you never see Rachel's dad's and Quinn and Rachel would make a great couple and parents to Beth. Plus it would be awesome to see Shelby loose Beth to Quinn and rachel. I really hope you continue this cos its a great start and i love your writing style. This has great potental. Thank you and please continue.
PennyLane93 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
aww this is really cute. i wish u would continue it