Reviews for Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky
Amber chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I don't usually like smut or anything, but I've been reading a few of your stories and I am so impressed.
There's something alluring and haunting about the way you write. It reminds me of the static at the edge of dreams and nightmares. Or of quiet sighs on grey days.

There's a common breed of "fanfic writers" who suffer from tropes of bad writing that they as a group have created. Your writing is so far above this that I feel you deserve to have your work published and bound into books, to be recognised as the wonderful writer you are.

I love this fic especially; broken Cas is so precious. Why do I love such sad stories?
Lucifer Loves You Not chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Fucking hell... I loved this.
Lunatic Silver chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is so heartbreakingly beautiful. I adore it.
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this was incredible. The feel of the story and the wY wrote is just brilliant. I am in love with it 3
Neon Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
So, if I'm your very best friend forever, will you write me a) more Future!Cas, and b) more het? Because damn. They don't have to be in the same fic or anything.

I love your version of Future!Cas, and you write really great sex; my only problem is that I'm inflexibly straight...
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It was awesome! I really love these angsty Future!Cas fics...
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved it was so sad for cas he loves her and can't let go. They would have been good together

maria