Reviews for Logan Are you drunk?
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"I didn't do it officer! I'm completely guilty!" I love that! Adorable
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOU!
this must be the funniest thing I've read this year! (and probably last year too... wait... have I read something better? yeah... I think I have... hmmm...)
BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE OF THIS!
oh and you just have to continue this! ( I mean we ALL want to know what else Logan does this particular evening CX )
...
pretty please? (I'll even write a story for you! and I don't really have time for that... and as you can see, I haven't submitted any stories here yet!)
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awww sooo beautiful! I loved it all!

I loved the little story that Logan tells James

I also loved how Carlitos asked if Truth or Scare was the same as a Truth or Dare and who was Fig Lime Bush, awww so cute Carlitos

And I loved even more when Logan lost his thumb, I died laughing HAHAHA! XD

But what I loved most most of all was the last clue Logan gave James (YES! THE KISS! It was wonderful! XD)

And well a lot of things, basicly, yeah all the story! haha XD D

This made my day and my weekend and the next week and the next and next... Never will I forget this XD

THank you very very much for writing this! :D
Gativi Love BTR JL chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
AWESOME! AWESOME I just can say AWESOME! O
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Omg!

I love it!
TIaAlyssa11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I LOL'ed at the ending
Mr.Tool chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
BECCADONALDS this was super cute and really funny...i like drunk logan as much as i like loopy logan...u should have him get high next :D great job sweetheart!
InsanityIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
HOLY CHIZ THIS IS SUPAH GOOD! Logan drunk is wicked funny! You should definitely continue this and have Logie get drunk again with Kendall around. So, do it! :D Bee tee dubbs, I'm skyping with you!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ahahah funny and cute _

Awww... you won't run up and down the highway in a hulaskirt doing the macarena, singing Ke$ha? Aww pooo... I'd love to see you run up and down the highway in a hulaskirt doing the macarena, singing Ke$ha. Why won't you run up and down the highway in a hulaskirt doing the macarena, singing Ke$ha? huh? is running up and down the highway in a hulaskirt doing the macarena, singing Ke$ha too booring? GO run up and down the highway in a hulaskirt doing the macarena, singing Ke$ha!

O_O wow... I managed to make complete sense? nope I didn't...
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
can you do another shot of Logan drunk again in the diff chapter but make him uber drunk to the point where he made James get dirty with him?
TyTakeda chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
omg this had me laughing so hard! great story! i hope there are more like these in the future!