Reviews for Many Things the Characters of Pokémon Shouldn't Do
Mallows chapter 8 . 6/14
Dawn,Bianca,Blue
And Gio
Omg hahahahhahahahah

Blur sent four people to the hospital omg

Get well soon
Yellow
Gold
Green
And
Ruby
reppad98 chapter 8 . 5/26
Okay, I don't think I've read this story before, so here I am :D It was definitely amusing, though. Giovanni's last one was fun, Dawn very much too, Bianca and Hilbert were funny too (love how you manage to hint at so many Shippings in just one chapter haha). The Missigno I hadn't expected, but it was funny, too- You know, actually, all of them were fun haha. Nice job, I'm looking forward to more of these :)
Thank you for writing this, I'm looking forward to more, and keep writing! !
I was dared to do this: do amourshipping or SerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerena SerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerena SerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerenaSerena
I'm sorry I was dared to do this
LiamTheWillow chapter 1 . 4/26
This was so funny. Well done man. Very Unorthodox!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 8 . 4/18
Oh... so you see Blue as the female. Nice one.
James95 chapter 1 . 4/18
Loving this! You're pretty good. I'm pretty okay with humour but I'd love to have some pointers to help with my new story.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
That was interesting.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Ooh...
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
I wonder why they look alike.
true fan chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
awesome agian perhaps ryouga later?
ScholarFox chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Omg, number 28 for Bianca. I personally believe that they're siblings (maybe even twins o3o) and that one of them was put in foster care. Anyways, this fanfiction is hilarious. Why has it been so long since it was updated ;;
pinkdogtags chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Some ppl to list: Pikachu, Cilan, Iris, Iris's Axew, Trip, May, Max, Jessie, James, Meowth, Dawn's Piplup, Brock, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy,
pinkdogtags chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
So I've read the lists and I have to say- wow. That is so crazy and it really makes the characters seem closer to my age, which I appreciate. So far, my favorite lists are Ash's, Dawn's, and Bianca's. I haven't seen every episode of the anime and I have no idea where to find the manga, but whateves, still luv the fic! Sorta feels like when a kid gets in trouble and they have to write "i will not..." over and over.

I will now request some people. I'm sorry if they have already been requested, but I think I might have some interesting people. Okay... Misty, May, Max, Nurse Joy, Brock, Pikachu, Iris, Cilan, Dawn's Piplup.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Oh! One last one! Barry, I just feel like it would be hilarious.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I actually have some requests myself * ahem* ll pulls out list ll

Cilan