Reviews for The Truth About True Love
Qualmi-chan chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Aww what a nice/original story. I can't believe Duo still hasn't woken up after like 4 chapters! Haha... I'm so anxious to see what happens and how he is when he does. Please update soon!
camillian chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
it's good to see so many different pov's of other characters. please update again soon!
jander chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
Oh, Nightbloom! You have got to finish this story! It is excellent! Excellent! Please don't leave me/us in suspense! Are you having problems with writer's block? Please finish it! Thank You for a very heartfelt read!
Aquarius chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
Very powerful story! You wrote this very well, it's very good! Please please continue and finish!
Chiizu chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
Wow, this is amazing. See? I find such great new authors on sometimes. I really hope to see some new chapters to this story soon. Your characterizations of people are fantastic. I like that Relena is pissed at Heero. I like that Sally doesn't like Wufei...it doesn't happen much. I like that Quatre's confused. Expect to hear from me again. .
Relwarc chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
Long time since I've seen this updated. Better late than never! Great addition! I'm glad Quatre's starting to come to his senses!
Tiamatorin chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
We, M-kun and I, want another chapter! We really like this story. Write more on it. Onegaishimasu!
Jet Li chapter 4 . 7/28/2002
Hi ya,

I just see your new ficcie. It's really good. I mean, really, really good.

I like it a lot. You got everyone feelings down just perfect. You are an awsome ficcer.

I feel really bad for Duo and Trowa. I hope they will find back their love. I like your Relena, too. She is very compassionate.

UPdate soon! IT'S A MISSION.
Shinonome chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
a new chapter! and a very nicely written one too, you should see the happy tears flowing out my eyes *grin*... will you be writing more on Heero's insights, like, how he coerced Trowa into helping him? and what's going on with Quatre? somehow I have a feeling if you're going to let Duo wake up he'll be back with Heero, isn't that the truth about true love, unconditional? ah, don't mind me though, the story is doing so fine as is.
Relwarc chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Does Duo wake up? Does Quatre come to his senses? Does Wufei get laid? Until next time.
Kurama chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
WOW. i really loved this story. i very rarely write reviews but i had to beg you to finish it. please please please. *grin*
Tiamatorin chapter 3 . 5/13/2002
Do I get a prize for reviewing so many of your stories? ;p This one is really good too... siigh. I understand about having no time tho.
Shinonome chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Is Heero redeemable? or rather, would we even want him redeemed here? Guess I'm not a forgiving person. I just don't think Duo (or any person) should be treated like a doormat. That means I like your Relena a lot. She spoke my mind.

Gosh, it's frustrating knowing you need to wait for the next chapter. But please, do keep the updates coming.
sphaeryl chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
wow. duo's words to relena at the end of chapter 2 were powerful. i just burst out crying! he sounds so sincere and so in love and so.. so.. sad! and his final apology about the wedding dress.. its so random.. it sounds almost even silly after such serious confessions... and i dont really know why, but it just made me cry even more! *sniff* you must continue! we must find out if duo is ok!
mumei chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
make this story rank higher! Duo just can't be dead. and despite the fact that I hate relena- i really like her in this one... yuy is the col hearted bastard. PLease write more please. It's really good and I'm dying to know how it ends. :)